ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Grooming. 80-Year-Old Woman Banned From Community Pool For Complaining About Cross-Dressing Man Watching Little Girls Undress In Locker Room

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005
Politics is downstream from culture. As the Biden administration and Democrats mainstream gender dysmorphia, the normalization of pedophilia and public displays of lewd behavior is becoming rampant across the United States.

An 80-year-old woman was banned from using the YMCA community pool after complaining about a man dressed in a woman’s swimsuit watching little girls undress in the locker room of a YMCA in Washington state.

The cross-dressing man also reportedly walked around the locker room naked while surrounded by the young girls.

After swimming at the YMCA’s Mountain View pool on July 26, as she has regularly for 35 years, 80-year-old Julie Jaman headed to the locker room to shower. While bathing, she heard a man’s voice. She turned around to find a biological male, Clementine Adams, watching “the little girls as they were taking of their suits,” the Port Townsend Free press reports.

“There were gaps in the curtains and there I was, naked, with soap and water on me, and this guy right there very close to me,” Jaman explained. ” I asked, ‘Do you have a penis?’ He said, ‘That’s none of your business.’ That’s when I told him, ‘Get out of here, right now.”

Jaman then asked a female employee, the YMCA’s aquatics manager Rowen DeLuna, who was standing outside of the shower stall to, “Get him out of here.”

In response DeLuna lashed out at the 80-year-old woman and tried to have her arrested.

“You’re discriminating and you can’t use the pool anymore and I’m calling the police,” DeLuna scolded.

Jaman maintains that she got dressed and when she attempted to leave the building she was informed by DeLuna another YMCA staffer that she couldn’t not leave.

“Bullshit!” Jaman shot back, as the YMCA staffers attempted to hold her captive in the building. “I’m going to the police right now. I want help and I need it immediately.”
Later in the day, Jaman received a call from the CEO of the Olympic Penninsula YMCA Wendy Bart informing her that she was banned from the pool.

Bart said she was told by a YMCA employee that Jamon lashed out at Adams in the lockerroom exclaiming, “You’re going to stick your f**ing penis in those little girls.”

Jaman, a mother of two adults daughters, insist maintains, “I am an 80-year-old woman and I do not talk like that.”

“My experience after having my swim was hearing a man’s voice in the women’s dressing area and seeing a man in a woman’s swimsuit watching little girls pull down their bathing suits in order to use the toilets in the dressing room. I reacted by telling him to leave, and the consequence is that I have been banned from the pool.”

Jaman detailed the incident at a city council meeting on August 1.

“My experience after having my swim was hearing a man’s voice in the women’s dressing area and seeing a man in a woman’s swimsuit watching little girls pull down their bathing suits in order to use the toilets in the dressing room. I reacted by telling him to leave, and the consequence is that I have been banned from the pool,” she explained.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News