ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who subscribe to the CL

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
You really cannot be a Rebel fan and spend ANY money on the CL. They do all they can to damage Ole Miss at EVERY opportunity. They take small issues and single-handedly turn them into something much larger over and over just trying to hurt OM. Consider canceling your advertising, canceling your subscriptions, or whatever takes money out of their pockets. Keep in mind that they own more papers than just the CL so if your local paper is owned by the CL then consider doing the same with it.

You really cannot be a Rebel fan and spend ANY money on the CL. They do all they can to damage Ole Miss at EVERY opportunity. They take small issues and single-handedly turn them into something much larger over and over just trying to hurt OM. Consider canceling your advertising, canceling your subscriptions, or whatever takes money out of their pockets. Keep in mind that they own more papers than just the CL so if your local paper is owned by the CL then consider doing the same with it.

Agree :100points:percent!!! I read the C-L online. I wouldn't waste the money to buy that rag. Their ''so-called Ole Miss Beat Writers are from out-of-state: Kellenberger from Indiana and Blevins from Tennessee.

Cancel that moou newspaper! It ain't nothing but carbage against ole miss
I wouldn't worry about the Clarion Liar. Like all newspapers it will soon be a thing of the past. Maybe this is why they do what they do. By slamming OM every time they get a shot they earn brownie points with $tate and $outhern fans (assuming they can read). Perhaps this will keep the presses rolling a few more years.

Reactions: Fishing123
There is no need to subscribe to ANY newspaper in 2015. News is free and readily accessed online and TV. The Clarion Ledger is probably so desperate for readers that it feels it has to sensationalize. So just let them go ahead and turn themselves into a tabloid. No need to give them extra publicity here.

Reactions: Fishing123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT