ADVERTISEMENT

Found this on the Ga board.

Mar 15, 2015
The Clarion-Ledger reported Friday that Lindsey Miller, the stepfather of Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, met with NCAA enforcement official Chris Howard in Oxford. That story came on the heels of Miller telling the C-L he was aware of violations during Tunsil's recruiting, including academic impropriety and gifts made by the university. Today, Ole Miss athletics director Ross Bjork told me Howard was not in Oxford but the meeting reported by the Clarion-Ledger did occur. Bjork did not say where the meeting was held, but he said Ole Miss was told of the meeting "but not allowed to participate.................They seem quite giddy and are sure that you will not purchase any more of their 'cruits.

1. We don't purchase recruits 2. We couldn't care less what Georgia fans think. 3. That's old news.

Ole Miss is rising fast and any glimmer of hope of trouble makes pathologically jealous Cow High fans - and a lot of other fan bases - "giddy".
But don't get your hopes up. Nothing is likely to come of the wife beater's allegations.

Reactions: Al_Reb
Let me get this straight. Georgia fans are mad because they say Ole Miss out bid them for a player. That's like getting pulled over by a cop for speeding and complaining that other people were speeding too. I remember Saban calling Nutt a cheat because Ole Miss got a player for less than half what Bama offered him.

Let me get this straight. Georgia fans are mad because they say Ole Miss out bid them for a player. That's like getting pulled over by a cop for speeding and complaining that other people were speeding too. I remember Saban calling Nutt a cheat because Ole Miss got a player for less than half what Bama offered him.

If we are paying our players it isn't enough or they wouldn't be getting 4 game suspensions for selling autographs and jerseys.

The Clarion-Ledger reported Friday that Lindsey Miller, the stepfather of Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, met with NCAA enforcement official Chris Howard in Oxford. That story came on the heels of Miller telling the C-L he was aware of violations during Tunsil's recruiting, including academic impropriety and gifts made by the university. Today, Ole Miss athletics director Ross Bjork told me Howard was not in Oxford but the meeting reported by the Clarion-Ledger did occur. Bjork did not say where the meeting was held, but he said Ole Miss was told of the meeting "but not allowed to participate.................They seem quite giddy and are sure that you will not purchase any more of their 'cruits.

you sure are doing your best to keep this crap in print

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT