ADVERTISEMENT

Hoping Bo Walllace

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Makes the team. He had more ups than downs with us and has worked very hard. Doubt hell have as good a receivers in kc as he had at om.

There is no bigger bo wallace fan that me. I think he is a great kid and was the second best QB in Ole Miss history. if he was the QB this year, I honestly think he would own almost all OM records and we would be talking SEC championships for sure.

Second best? So which Manning do you think he was better than. IMHO OM would have been playing for the title with a Manning under center.

Bo did much more with much less than both Mannings. Eli could have destroyed the SEC but cutt held our team back for so many years.

From a standpoint of where we were when Bo came on board and where we are today is polar opposite of where Eli left us. That is not Eli's fault, but from a standpoint of what he produced with what he had to work with, Bo over achieved...

I totally agree! Cut was the disaster from Hell. Mannings can say what they want because they're attached but he screwed ole miss. He's a pimp and should be stricken from Ole Miss! Towel boy lying ******! Trying to hold back some real feelings here.

I hope he has more time in the pocket. He ran for his life in the last few games for us

Absolutely! Give Bo time in the pocket and he will pick you apart. It's hard as hell to make split decisions or go through your 'reads' when you have 300 pound behemoths in your face. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT