ADVERTISEMENT

How many wins in 2015?

Jul 21, 2002
How many wins do you think our Rebels will get this season? Also, will they get another huge upset this year?

There is a lot of if's this season, but I think that Ole Miss might be a better team, than last season.

Everything depends on injuries. If we can stay injury free with our playmakers we will be hard to beat. Assuming we will have some key injuries I'll say 8-4. The two positions that worry me the most when it comes to injuries is the O line and defensive backfield. Specifically we need Tunsil, Bridges and Sheppard to remain healthy.

Everything depends on injuries. If we can stay injury free with our playmakers we will be hard to beat. Assuming we will have some key injuries I'll say 8-4. The two positions that worry me the most when it comes to injuries is the O line and defensive backfield. Specifically we need Tunsil, Bridges and Sheppard to remain healthy.

I agree Ranch!! Hopefully we will stay injury free this year. I know that every team has them, but we definitely got ours last season!!

I think that we will be at least 10 and 2 . We are going to be better than last season .I think that chad Kelly will win the qb. Job and will be find.Our defense will be better than last year.

Reactions: Fishing123
I watched five plays today at meet the Rebels before they run us off. The D had a pick 6 a QB sack with fumble recovered by the D Quan had a reception for 8 yards and the other two plays no gain. Our D is stellar our O can't move the ball. Note I know whe have a great D. I think we really will find out how good we are when we play against other team's it might be a cake walk when you have played against the best D in the Nation.

Our offense will be fine. I hope other teams will have difficulty scoring against our defense.

Where have all the people gone who used to post on here gone? I miss the format of the old message board

Reactions: rcox38654
I called to cancel mine because of the new format. They told me to keep it 3 months for free but don't think I even want it free. Why would you keep changing something that was fine

I wish I was as confident as some others. I still have major concerns at QB, heading into the season. Regardless of who wins the job, their experience in SEC games will be none. If we struggle at QB, will the running game which has been absent for the last two seasons bail us out? If not, we will have a lot of trouble moving the ball.

I could see Ole Miss winning as few as 7 games if QB/Running game/O line are shaky. A sad scenario considering the talent on defense. I hope I'm wrong. Of course, if the offense finds itself, then yeah, the sky is the limit, but that's a really big "if" right now, as I see it.

IF we get past Buma and AllBurp (the cheatin' schools) I would start booking my travel to Atlanta. [cheers]

Ole Miss upsets Auburn. Not only are they the early favorite to win the west but Ole Miss has only won there twice.
Throw history out. With the talent level we continuously bring in, this is an entirely different program. We have gone from mid to lower level to upper level in the conference. This will be a "strong" year for us and next year may dip a little but out strongest teams are in front of us. Maybe we won't beat Auburn at home this year, if they're that good, but we'll for sure win our share of tough away games in the future.

Sec network on the ole miss preview school say we will go 9 and 3 with losses to bama auburn and Lsu.i don't think that we will lose to Lsu at home since we lost to them last year

Reactions: beachon98
If there was proof, either program would turn the other in. No honor among thieves or instate rivals!
Right, good answer. And the NCAA has a lot to lose. Hightower says they are the "cheating schools." Wonder if he knows for sure. If so, really lessens my respect for these programs because they win every year. Maybe I'm naive. Would like to think the NCAA is better than this in not investigating.

Last edited:
Right, good answer. And the NCAA has a lot to lose. Hightower says they are the "cheating schools." Wonder if he knows for sure. If so, really lessens my respect for these programs because they win every year. Maybe I'm naive. Would like to think the NCAA is better than this in not investigating.[/QUOTE
Do you think Auburn squeaks? Why is Pat Dye still on the plains? At this point Saban does not have to pay players (so I don't know for sure that happens), but do you really think his hiring of an Ole Miss coach/staffer was purely out of the guys resume aside from his Ole Miss connection? Gee, just what was that guy doing in the booth with a pair of binoculars and mouthing off plays? :mad: Saban is like his predecessor Bryant, if it ain't outright cheating its bending to rules to just before they break. I'm not sure the guy in the booth thing where that lands, but the freakin' TV announcer brought it up, but the NCAA doesn't even question it?!

Hell, I just hope we whip up on both of them. Allegations been going on for years. If you're referring to that ex-Ole Miss coach (now AL) who knew Ole Miss's defense schemes 2 years ago and shared them, I'm sure Freeze would have done something about that. Ericka has me concerned now as it is heading toward Panama City.

Hell, I just hope we whip up on both of them. Allegations been going on for years. If you're referring to that ex-Ole Miss coach (now AL) who knew Ole Miss's defense schemes 2 years ago and shared them, I'm sure Freeze would have done something about that. Ericka has me concerned now as it is heading toward Panama City.

"Erika" has dissipated. Nothing but rain.

-I think that Ole Miss and LSU are the wild cards in the SEC. The team that gets decent qb play could be special as in playoff special. I can see Ole Miss anywhere from 7-5 to 12-0.

Worst case...8-4 with losses to Bama, Auburn, Arky, and LSU.

Best case....11-1 with an upset of one of the schools to our immediate East and a loss to the other.

BW

Yea we are going to be at least 9 and 3 most likely 10 and 2 .we should be playing in a bowl game on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. Hotty toddy !! Go rebels !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT