ADVERTISEMENT

Hummm....

Looks like they may have caught someone's tail, or was the NCAA investigator just on vacation and stopped by to see The Grove.

ok, saving this post! you will see it again soon! happy 4th!
Hey moron LISA----Do you really believe the NCAA would spent 4th JULY holiday in OXFORD,MS---interviewing a fruit cake.....I don't

I of course have no idea what really happened, but so far we have heard from the Clarion Liar, and a disgruntled step father......might be wise to wait until we hear from someone with at least a shred of credibility.
ummm.....like Hue.......lol!

I hear the bullfrauds spin negative stories about Ole Miss every day. I keep hearing how the program is going down on probation. Funny thing it never happens and is more likely to happen to them. As RadicalReb asked you Oral, is Redmond still playing for you?

Good for you, Ranch. It was high time to send this troll back to his cave. On a side note I always thought Xena was kind of hot. The blonde in the show was not half bad either.

Xena was probably the most knowledgeable poster on Ole Miss athletics on the message boards.

As she should have been since she was banging NCAA investigators and having recruits at her house while posting on the old Rebel Vent.

As she should have been since she was banging NCAA investigators and having recruits at her house while posting on the old Rebel Vent.
"Rebel Vent"?! Just how long have you been obsessed with Ole Miss? Simple advice: Move out of you mother's basement, get a real job that does not involve flipping burgers, meet a nice girl (assuming you are a guy) and settle down.

I would like to keep you here. After all, everyone likes to be entertained by a clown, but it really is not in your best interest. ;)

"Rebel Vent"?! Just how long have you been obsessed with Ole Miss? Simple advice: Move out of you mother's basement, get a real job that does not involve flipping burgers, meet a nice girl (assuming you are a guy) and settle down.

I would like to keep you here. After all, everyone likes to be entertained by a clown, but it really is not in your best interest. ;)

I don't mind Miss State posters coming here but sooner or later most because disrespectful and start acting an ass. They are incapable of carrying on a decent sports debate without their emotions getting in the way. I have banned way less State posters than the Miss State sites have banned Rebel posters.

I don't mind Miss State posters coming here but sooner or later most because disrespectful and start acting an ass. They are incapable of carrying on a decent sports debate without their emotions getting in the way. I have banned way less State posters than the Miss State sites have banned Rebel posters.
Ranch, I agree. I don't even bother going on their board since they cannot hold an intelligent conversation. The envy displayed is just as bad as the envy Allbarn has for Bamer. Frankly, it grows tiresome. I have had intelligent and mature conversations with fans of other SEC schools (well, maybe not Tennessee) but it is difficult to have one with State fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT