ADVERTISEMENT

Jackie Sherrill's Law Suit

reded

Starting Ole Miss Quarterback
Nov 20, 2001
Can any of you Mississippi State lurkers tell me how Jackie Sherril's law suit against the NCAA and some Ole Miss alums is going?

I haven't heard from it in quite a few years.

9 years? I guess the statue of limitations does not apply. (I think it has to do with when the case is filed - not when it goes to trial.) I didn't even realize that the Jackal left the $tarkistan area. At least he had the good sense to leave that sewer. (Now in writing this I have made myself open to being sued by King Jackal, the municipality of $tarkistan and the M$U Alumni Foundation.) :eek:

9 years? I guess the statue of limitations does not apply. (I think it has to do with when the case is filed - not when it goes to trial.) I didn't even realize that the Jackal left the $tarkistan area. At least he had the good sense to leave that sewer. (Now in writing this I have made myself open to being sued by King Jackal, the municipality of $tarkistan and the M$U Alumni Foundation.) :eek:

What kind of lawyer would draw this out 9 years ?? I am pretty sure he doesn`t get paid unless he wins. Don`t see Jackall winning a penny !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT