ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Miller's New Shiner :)

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
Don't mess with momma Tunsil....or else!!! :boxing:

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...y-miller-nfl-agents-police-report-latest-news

proxy.jpg

Yeah i think it's pretty obvious miller didn't assault Tunsils mother. If he had I am certain Milller would have been arrested as well. Only one arrest was made and ole miss fans made a wife beater out of Miller. A hero out of tunsil and now Miller has an axe to grind. I would leave miller alone before he talks some more. You know he has first hand knowledge of tunsils recruitment to ole miss and what makes this even better is you can't blame MSU fans for any of this. We are just going to pull up a chair pop some popcorn and wait for the fireworks to start.

Yeah i think it's pretty obvious miller didn't assault Tunsils mother. If he had I am certain Milller would have been arrested as well. Only one arrest was made and ole miss fans made a wife beater out of Miller. A hero out of tunsil and now Miller has an axe to grind. I would leave miller alone before he talks some more. You know he has first hand knowledge of tunsils recruitment to ole miss and what makes this even better is you can't blame MSU fans for any of this. We are just going to pull up a chair pop some popcorn and wait for the fireworks to start.
DCC...This miller guy is a nut case----Sounds like you may lean in that direction as well....TUNSIL will play this year and OLEMISS will beat your team again.

DC always gets his grubby little hopes up only to have them dashed. Could it be the Network at play? [devil]

I have a hard time believing Tunsil did much of anything considering the lack of medical attention and minimal injuries reported. If you believe Miller and his kid, what they say a very large, strong all American offensive tackle did to Miller would certainly have put him in the hospital. As a long time litigation attorney, I would dread having to use someone like Miller as a witness UNLESS his allegations of recruiting cheating could be independently corroborated. UM is right to take this seriously and cooperate with the NCAA on the recruiting allegations. If we are cleared, some MSU fans will need to be put on suicide watch.

Reactions: Al_Reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT