ADVERTISEMENT

Miss State's new baseball warm ups

Doesn't surprise me.

Just a matter of time till all State fans have them. They'll probably wear them to church. And their administration shoves the blame on Adidas. I guess Adidas people opened the boxes and passed them out to players. Or State coaches passed them out without reading what was on them. Only State people think everyone is as stupid as they are.

This post was edited on 4/17 10:55 AM by ranchreb

Re: Doesn't surprise me.

What a great post. Lots of ways to described these strange hate-filled people. This is one of the best.

11150393_878289828899396_3804157759938736166_n.jpg

I wouldn't have nor anyone on here wouldn't have noticed it by just opening the box and tossing them to a player. Addidas already admitted MSU didn't know it was on the shirt and apologized. I think addidas thought it may be a good rivalry thing and had it in a mock up but wasn't supposed to produce it. Our AD would have never signed off on addidas making that.
With that said, I approve of the message 100%
Posted from Rivals Mobile

"With that said, I approve of the message 100%"

So is that why you waste everyone's time here on THIS board?
rolleyes.r191677.gif

I don't see why Rivals allows this turd to come on this board and essentially say "F--K Ole Miss.

If he works for Rivals, he ought to be suspended.

This is an open board/ Visitors are welcome. If you want a board only for Ole Miss fans you'll have to subscribe.

Originally posted by DCC30:
I wouldn't have nor anyone on here wouldn't have noticed it by just opening the box and tossing them to a player. Addidas already admitted MSU didn't know it was on the shirt and apologized. I think addidas thought it may be a good rivalry thing and had it in a mock up but wasn't supposed to produce it. Our AD would have never signed off on addidas making that.

1) How stupid can you be? Wait. I remember you. Pretty damn stupid.

2) Proof once again of what a trashy piece of crap you are lil' man.

Can't wait to kick that butt on your HOME field next year. Yeah, it's happening lil' man. Now. Go shave your boyfriend's back.

I really feel sorry for lil' mis-statie sometimes. Must be hard to go thru life WISHING you could be the Flagship University.....

GOREBSGO #38

Originally posted by DCC30:
You're dumber than a bag of hammers if you believe that no one at MSU approved that design. So MSU wears WHATEVER Adidas sends them, sight unseen and completely unapproved by ANYONE in the athletic department? Is your athletic department that incompetent and poorly run?

oops...almost forgot: 31-17.

This post was edited on 4/18 9:19 AM by TheUnknownRebel

Well, Ranch I realize I have no standing to complain, but its not that he's posting---its what he's posting. I wouldn't think Rivals would tolerate it without regard for what I think.

And I used to subscribe, but the Colonel was a control freak. Is he gone yet?

Come on man, if that bothers you,
I feel bad for you. It's a rivalry. It's supposed to be some exchanges now and then.

DC.......the real funny thing about this is how MSU denies anything to do with this and the MSU faithful believe that BS. I can tell you from someone who is in the business that there is no way that Adidas made that shirt or any other without a design and a sign off from someone from MSU. I agree it is part of rivalry and you can do anything you want, but tell your administration not to insult our intelligence.

Granted it has been several years since I was a member of the pay board, but I seem to recall numerous bullfrogs obsessed enough with Ole Miss to pony up the subscription just to figure out what was going on with the Rebs. Within that group were those that were there just to stir up cr@p. The only other fanbase as obsessed with their respective "big brother" is Allburp against the Bamers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT