ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State fans support the Mississippi flag.

The necks in the state want to keep the flag. And just who are the necks? Mississippi State fans.
wow ---- a lifetime of supporting and donating to Ole Miss and all this time I have been a MS State fan?? who knew?

The necks in the state want to keep the flag. And just who are the necks? Mississippi State fans.
Its kinda' funny that they have always called us racists for wanting to keep the stars and bars. Of course, being two faced is sort of in the bulldog genetic makeup. [sick]

Reactions: rebmeister
I look at a white flag and see chicken $hit. Maybe that's just something I learned along the way. I think that's what is atop the pole now.

If I were to advise a child of mine who was entering college, I'd say be a psychiatrist because there's a tidal wave of clients waiting for you.

Last edited:
If I were to advise a child of mine who was entering cillege, I'd say be a psychiatrist because there's a tidal wave of clients waiting for you.
If you do have a child who goes to "cillege", and it is one where the POTUS has had to send in troops due to racism, and they wave a confederate flag, and name their new bear "rebel" to pacify mental midgets, you would be well served not to point at someone who has done none of the above.

Not in the least, take a seat and give us your obamacare I'd number. We wouldn't cull you for the world sweetheart.

If you do have a child who goes to "cillege", and it is one where the POTUS has had to send in troops due to racism, and they wave a confederate flag, and name their new bear "rebel" to pacify mental midgets, you would be well served not to point at someone who has done none of the above.
Mr O. "Imbecile? Mental midgets? Clearly you are entitled to have and express your opinion. I am wondering why you resort to ad hominem attacks? Name calling only diminishes your position.

Obamacare.??? You really are a racist
well that didn't take long

when a rational argument cannot be presented, yell "racist" My God, that is old and boring

First of all, Ranch is not an "imbecile"...while I do not know him well, I have interacted with him on multiple occasions, and I can assure you he is not an imbecile.

Secondly, Ranch knows there are non-necks within the Ole Miss fan base that are fine with the current flag....yours truly being example one

Thirdly, Ranch knows there are plenty of "necks" within the Ole Miss fan base.

I would humbly suggest Ranch was just trying to stir up a board that has been almost dead lately.

Mission accomplished.

well that didn't take long

when a rational argument cannot be presented, yell "racist" My God, that is old and boring

First of all, Ranch is not an "imbecile"...while I do not know him well, I have interacted with him on multiple occasions, and I can assure you he is not an imbecile.

Secondly, Ranch knows there are non-necks within the Ole Miss fan base that are fine with the current flag....yours truly being example one

Thirdly, Ranch knows there are plenty of "necks" within the Ole Miss fan base.

I would humbly suggest Ranch was just trying to stir up a board that has been almost dead lately.

Mission accomplished.
Perhaps...I've been on these boards since Al Gore invented the net and in all those years have only seen 3 admin/moderators start threads like this one. Ranch, Col Dave Childers, and Zricz..all OM people, it could be just that trash is what trash does.

Perhaps...I've been on these boards since Al Gore invented the net and in all those years have only seen 3 admin/moderators start threads like this one. Ranch, Col Dave Childers, and Zricz..all OM people, it could be just that trash is what trash does.
are you familiar with the term "clickbait"?? consider yourself hooked......and thanks for playing

Its kinda' funny that they have always called us racists for wanting to keep the stars and bars. Of course, being two faced is sort of in the bulldog genetic makeup. [sick]

The 'Stars and Bars' is not represented on the Mississippi flag. The battle flag/Southern Cross is on the state flag.

The 'Stars and Bars' is not represented on the Mississippi flag. The battle flag/Southern Cross is on the state flag.
Supposedly the state flag is such a huge problem, yet retirees are flocking to the state, new out of state businesses are moving in, ole miss has a large percentage of out of state students, and OM seems to be getting a lot of out of state recruits. So are all these retirees, businesses, students, recruits all redneck racists?

State flag a problem? Sell crazy somewhere else, I am all stocked up.

ADVERTISEMENT