ADVERTISEMENT

New format

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
I was fine with the old, just wish they had spent their efforts on content. Ie rosters, future schedules and the like. Priorities as they say.

I prefer the previous format, but given that I am participating for free, I can't complain. We will get used to it.

I was fine with the old, just wish they had spent their efforts on content. Ie rosters, future schedules and the like. Priorities as they say.

I don't like the new format. With the thread view I could see who was posting on each thread. Now I have to click on each thread.

Reactions: older_reb
I don't like the new format. With the thread view I could see who was posting on each thread. Now I have to click on each thread.
Yes definitely that's a negative for me . Excessive clicking to see who is replying so you don't water time on posts I don't care about .

Yes definitely that's a negative for me . Excessive clicking to see who is replying so you don't water time on posts I don't care about .

Fact is I didn't click on posts if the poster was someone I knew was a dumbass.

this new format is so much haredr to use. i don't like it. but i can't get anything out of the other web page at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT