ADVERTISEMENT

OM -5.5 is scary!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Don't think we will see what we just saw. Freeze is masterful and if we take a play "off", then we will reap the whirlwind.

Well, it went to 6.5 and we cover by .5. If Aub had scored that last TD earlier in the qtr Freeze would have tried for 2 and then who knows? Sloppy but interesting game and a first for me, CLAPPING ON DEFENSE TO DISRUPT COUNT. They need to penalize their fans for the same thing with their disruptive NOISE (not to be confused with cheering). I would hope we would tape that noise and broadcast that via loud speakers when they come to town.

Well, it went to 6.5 and we cover by .5. If Aub had scored that last TD earlier in the qtr Freeze would have tried for 2 and then who knows? Sloppy but interesting game and a first for me, CLAPPING ON DEFENSE TO DISRUPT COUNT. They need to penalize their fans for the same thing with their disruptive NOISE (not to be confused with cheering). I would hope we would tape that noise and broadcast that via loud speakers when they come to town.
LOL at this crybaby. Every stadium in the country makes noise when the away team has the ball.

still off your meds I see.

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT