ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Literally BEGGING for our Rebel family’s help in sharing this..❤️

uofm1191

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hi Rebel fam!!

I cannot stand asking people for things...but I’m sucking it up and asking if you please wouldn’t mind doing us a “Thanksgiving ‘giving’ favor” that won’t take but a minute of your time?! I’m sorry this isn’t football related, but we could REALLY use our Rebel family’s help!!!!!

We are selling our gorgeous “2nd home” (FSBO, so no realtor fees/commissions/etc.) in Oxford, and it is located in Provence Park. It is 2,622 sq. ft., 3bd/3.5ba, 2 car garage, plus 2 additional parking spaces behind the house, has a gated card-entry pool and pool house directly behind it, and BEST of all—it includes a front-door shuttle service that takes your family (or your children attending Ole Miss who might be living there) to campus, the square, etc., and picks you up too. That means no drinking and driving, and that’s better than any other details to possibly give you! :) It was built in 2012, and we had it custom-designed, with an open-floor concept, that you will not find in other Provence Park homes, as they were built with chopped up, smaller room floor plans. The real estate market prices will begin to rise in the Spring, and now is literally the PERFECT time to buy a steal. (I’m a real estate agent, but have moved to Alabama due to getting married in August, so I am now licensed in Alabama and “inactive” in MS. By saying this, I know the inside market trends and can assure you that I mean what I say when I state that you won’t find a better house for sale right now or in the future at this price.)

The youngest just graduated from law school, and this house has been a total joy with many wonderful memories for our family and 3 children who attended Ole Miss and lived here. We have loved it. As our youngest brother did just graduate, now we are also fighting a family illness, and we are NEEDING to sell this house ASAP. We are only asking for the price that we put into building the house. This is the reason why we have decided to price it WAY below its appraised value, and we have priced it to sell. It is move-in ready, with fresh paint and all. We will not be receiving any profit from this; we just need to sell it now.

Maybe some of you are interested yourself, which would be a dream come true; but, if not, COULD YOU PLEASSSSE HELP US OUT by sharing our Zillow listing (below) with any of your Ole Miss friends looking to buy AND on your Facebook AS WELL AS any Ole Miss Facebook groups you may belong to for Rebel Clubs in your hometown, for example. We would sincerely, from the bottom of our hearts, appreciate your help in helping us get the word out and hopefully selling this house as SOON as we possibly can. I will attach the Zillow listing below for you to copy, paste, look at, and hopefully share with as many people as possible within our big, amazing Rebel family. I cannot tell you HOW MUCH THIS WOULD MEAN TO US by your simple shares that will only take a minute to do. Thank y’all so much, in advance, for your huge help in doing this to help out our family. God bless all of you, and may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of many blessings with your own families.

PS- I am traveling to Oxford on Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving there alone, and praying to somehow reach some fellow Rebels, who will be there for the State game, who are looking to buy a house for themselves, a place for their children to live in while attending school, or even those people who like to invest in houses to rent out. I won’t even be with my family for Thanksgiving, unfortunately, so I am literally only doing this for my parents and PRAYING that I can bring a HUGE Thanksgiving blessing to our family, who live on the Coast, that I found a buyer!! That’s how important this is to me to take this burden off of them. So, PLEASE feel free to call or text me at ANY time, and feel free to pass my number along to any one else who you know is interested. I will be doing OPEN HOUSES, by APPOINTMENT only, ALL WEEK, so please text/call me if you or someone you know would like an appointment! Thanks a MILLION, y’all!!! My heart couldn’t be filled with more gratitude for the love and help of our fellow Rebel family.

With the sincerest heart,
Sarahgant Foster
228-861-7273

Zillow House Listing:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/133-Promenade-Pkwy-Oxford-MS-38655/223977566_zpid/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News