ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Doocy

Saevio1337

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2022
@Neal McCready whats it gonna take for some of you local guys to stop caring about optics and ask the hard hitting questions to Lane? Focus your inner Peter Doocy. So what if he doesn’t like you? As fans we wanna know, and if he doesn’t want to answer, at least he’d get a pulse on how we feel. (The saner rationalizations and not the “put in Spencer Sanders” boomers) Unlike your tenure in Alabama, you’re your own boss now. I and I assume many subscribers would pay double the subscription to hear you ask the questions like:

Do you think your Monday tweet was worth it? (Game not just might but likely could have gone a lot differently if he hadn’t added fuel to the fire) Do you think you got played by your “mole”? (The script is usually really good but looked terrible today) Why have we become so conservative/pedestrian on offense? (Running sweeps, screens, and shallow outside passes against a Bama team that has speed and some dudes on the outside… like seriously wtf) Why are we so bad on third down? (Going for 7 and 10 yard digs and crosses for a 3rd and manageable, consistently. Someone who has coaches film can tell me, but I saw no arrows, no hooks, no option routes etc, are those receivers just incapable of running it? Cause it seemed like “Oh 3rd and 11? Let’s run a funky power sweep with Wade, that should do it”) why not use the tightend up the seams more? (Prieskorn had one catch for 21 yards and it looked like it would be there all day, had another opportunity that he unfortunately dropped but never got targeted again??) Why can’t we run the ball? (And since we can’t do it with Judkins, why not give Bentley more touches - I know he struggles with ball protection at times, but he cuts and bursts so much better- or any of the others on the depth chart… or heck abandon the run. Move to an offense that passes to setup the run instead.) can dart not audible? (Several times it was obvious the blitz was coming and he did nothing to change protection, check out of the play, or make the quick throws he needed to - like he was going to have all the time he needed for a big play to develop against a 3 man rush instead of making the pre snap reads he should) When do you think you’re gonna start justifying your salary by actually winning big games against opponents that finished ranked in the top 25? (This one is pretty self explanatory)

Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News