ADVERTISEMENT

Quishon exit

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
is just like an old girlfriend. Thank you for your service, I was looking for someone when I found you! Fun while it lasted and wish you well. NEXT!

I'm a Kentucky fan but have always really liked Ole Miss too, I couldn't believe Judkins leaving Ole Miss for OSU, they are one of if not the most hated teams in the country. Then on top of that go north to play for a yankee team, that even bothers me. Where is his pride, and with Ole Miss expected to have a very good team and a chance to win it all and certainly be one of the twelve teams in the playoffs, why would he go there. Hopefully when he plays in the 20 degree weather with that big ten schedule and they lose to Ole Miss in the playoffs, he will regret the decision. I thought he was happy there, not sure why he would want to leave, but this NIL thing is running college football if that was the reason.

Rumor has it that he wanted more $ from his agreed deal. Rumor of course. Big 10 is really better for him imho as the are more run first. At least we won't have to face him til the natty;<) C'mon down this fall!

I plan on trying to make the Kentucky vs Ole Miss game, not sure I'll get to. I like Oxford a lot, wife and I visit the area from time to time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT