ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. Ole Miss Rebels err Black Bears err.....

Why are L$U fans laughing at us? All we are dealing with is stiff probation, etc . . . and you guys have to deal with "O". Speaking of which does he speak English because if it is some other language if speech may be excused.
Why are we laughing? I'm not sure which is funnier, that you have the audacity to refer to us as L$U, particularity now of all times with LOIC hanging over your head or that you think all you guys are going to end up with is a 'stiff probation'...

Why are we laughing? I'm not sure which is funnier, that you have the audacity to refer to us as L$U, particularity now of all times with LOIC hanging over your head or that you think all you guys are going to end up with is a 'stiff probation'...
Gotta go with the rebs on this one. LSU gave themselves a self imposed 4 year probation when they gave the Cajun Cookie Monster a HC job.

For the rest of the SEC maybe. The kawndauxe will suffer. At least with Miles y'all had top-not h recruits.

Coach Ogremoron is struggling to fight off Tulane for the 3 star scraps.
Yeah, I think you're going to be wrong on that. After a year that featured a HC change and uncertainty from beginning to end he still managed to bring in a top 10 class. We've got world-class assistants and it seems CEO has learned a great deal since his unfortunate time at Ole Miss. I have a sneaking suspicion that LSU's demise might be a bit further off than some hope.

Yeah, I think you're going to be wrong on that. After a year that featured a HC change and uncertainty from beginning to end he still managed to bring in a top 10 class. We've got world-class assistants and it seems CEO has learned a great deal since his unfortunate time at Ole Miss. I have a sneaking suspicion that LSU's demise might be a bit further off than some hope.
How do you explain the top recruits in Loseranna going to school out of state?

How do you explain the top recruits in Loseranna going to school out of state?
As I said, this was a rather unusual year for the program - no coach in the SEC had been at their school longer than Miles. Though to be fair, it wasn't ALL of the recruits who went out of state and the ones that did pretty much all went to the defending national champ who has a coach with strong Louisiana ties.

How do you explain so many top recruits in other states signing with LSU?

As I said, this was a rather unusual year for the program - no coach in the SEC had been at their school longer than Miles. Though to be fair, it wasn't ALL of the recruits who went out of state and the ones that did pretty much all went to the defending national champ who has a coach with strong Louisiana ties.

How do you explain so many top recruits in other states signing with LSU?

That's easy, you guys pay players just like every other SEC school lol

You really believe that don't you?
Everybody believes that about their own school... we STILL have OM fans saying the Rebels didn't pay anyone, or splitting hairs to make it seem like they're somehow the victims of some rogue coach or boosters.

Ole miss is going to be fine if we don't lose coach freeze and any recruits We will have good players through 2019 and will be competive in the sec west

You really believe that don't you?
I didn't until they investigated Auburn for over a year after the Cam allegations. The NCAA said AU was the cleanest program they'd ever investigated. Since then I've noticed AU recruiting rarely tops the top 5 in the nation. Meanwhile bama (known serial repeat chesters) is bringing in the best class every year. If AU were cheating, don't you think our results would be better?

Ole miss is going to be fine if we don't lose coach freeze and any recruits We will have good players through 2019 and will be competive in the sec west
Honestly I feel now as I felt when the allegations were first announced - that the only chance the Rebs had would be to drop Freeze. Instead they doubled down in defiance of the NCAA and now they're going to pay the price.

Where did they say this?
The lady from the NCAA was on the news channel back in 2011 "when" she said that. I'm not sure "where" she was standing the moment the words left her mouth.
shrug.gif

This year at Oxford Ole Miss 31 Lsu 27 It may be more than that Hotty Toddy

This year at Oxford Ole Miss 31 Lsu 27 It may be more than that Hotty Toddy
Somehow, I think it's going to be closer to that game a few years back when we were kneeling with more than 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. I'm never going to forget that game. I couldn't tell if we were being merciful, or just rubbing it in more.

Everybody believes that about their own school... we STILL have OM fans saying the Rebels didn't pay anyone, or splitting hairs to make it seem like they're somehow the victims of some rogue coach or boosters.
Anyone that believes that their football program is clean is ignorant. ALL schools provide incentives to players.

Why are L$U fans laughing at us? All we are dealing with is stiff probation, etc . . . and you guys have to deal with "O". Speaking of which does he speak English because if it is some other language if speech may be excused.
I don't know why LSU fans would be laughing at Ole Miss when Saban owns them. If you don't win the SEC then it doesn't matter where you finish. Second place is just the first loser. I laugh more at LSU because they let Saban get away and now he's beating them down. Now that's hilarious.

I know, right? How embarrassing is it going to be to lose to that guy? Nom-nom-nom-nom.

I love how LSU fans think they are relevant or better than Ole Miss when you have one 1 more game in the series against us over the past 10 years. That's even through the Nutt years lol. 4-6 vs 6-4. Ole Miss wins one of those and 5-5 both ways lol. Again tell us how great you corndog smelling retarded drunks are?

You are kind of right....except you are also going on what is effectively probation, though it is self imposed. Comparatively, I don't expect a 2 year bowl ban to be any worse for our program than Ed Orgeron is for yours.

You are kind of right....except you are also going on what is effectively probation, though it is self imposed. Comparatively, I don't expect a 2 year bowl ban to be any worse for our program than Ed Orgeron is for yours.
Really looking forward to revisiting this statement moving forward... though in point of fact, Freeze began your 'self-imposed bowl ban' a year early, right around the time LSU was kicking the crap out of Louisville and their Heisman trophy-winner. And of course it was CEO on the sidelines when LSU skulldrug the rebels up and down the field in Tiger Stadium... so what does that make it?

Orgeron 2
Freeze 0

...and counting. Who wants to take odds on next season at your place?

http://www.winsipedia.com/ole-miss/vs/lsu

Last edited:
Really looking forward to revisiting this statement moving forward... though in point of fact, Freeze began your 'self-imposed bowl ban' a year early, right around the time LSU was kicking the crap out of Louisville and their Heisman trophy-winner. And of course it was CEO on the sidelines when LSU skulldrug the rebels up and down the field in Tiger Stadium... so what does that make it?

Orgeron 2
Freeze 0

...and counting. Who wants to take odds on next season at your place?

http://www.winsipedia.com/ole-miss/vs/lsu
Wait, what did I miss? When was this second game between O and Freeze played?

And please, bookmark this thread for future reference. You will be clamoring to fire that retard by the end of next season.

Wait, what did I miss? When was this second game between O and Freeze played?

And please, bookmark this thread for future reference. You will be clamoring to fire that retard by the end of next season.
You missed LSU finishing the season in far, far more impressive fashion under CEO than LSU did under Freeze... that WAS the entire premise of your original post, was it not? I dont understand how you missed our dominating bowl win - i know you had to be home at the time with the rest of Rebels fans. And players. And coaches.

Done and done. Its really going to suck to lose at home to that retarded cookie monster...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT