ADVERTISEMENT

Ranch, any ideas as

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
To the position needs at this point given current commits for 16 ? Another lb, db or 2 , DL 2-4, wr 1-2, rb (Devin White) and?

To the position needs at this point given current commits for 16 ? Another lb, db or 2 , DL 2-4, wr 1-2, rb (Devin White) and?

With all I've had going on this year like getting married, building a new house, fixing up my house to sell, and mowing grass twice as much thanks to all the rain, I really haven't gotten into recruiting very much. I skipped Fantasy Camp this year and usually I learned a lot there. I think O linemen are the the most coveted position right now. It appears we've quit recruiting fat boys too. LB's are needed too. We'll sign a bevy of D backs too.

On a side note, Archie came to our seniors lunch last week. He told us how much Pete Boone screwed up Cutcliffe and ran off his best assistants. It's a crime what that man did to Ole Miss athletics.

Last edited:
Hope it wasn't one of those "in conference rival" kind of marriages;-Like with bulldog monograms and such. I hope we are gaining a supporter not losing a reporter:)

Well she can't complain about not knowing what she was getting herself into.

Ranch. Didn't you just build a new house a couple of years ago?

Ranch. Didn't you just build a new house a couple of years ago?

Six years ago. But I'm married now and my wife doesn't want to live in the country. I'm going to put my place on the market in a week or so. Ranch style house with 23 acres.

Six years ago. But I'm married now and my wife doesn't want to live in the country. I'm going to put my place on the market in a week or so. Ranch style house with 23 acres.
Congrats on the Marriage Ranch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT