ADVERTISEMENT

Rebeltailgate.com: Yeti Tundra 45 Giveaway August 1st

IndianRebel

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2011
My name is Michael Holloway, owner of Rebel Tailgate. I have been setting up tents/tailgates in the Grove for the past five years. I absolutely love providing this service for rebel fans and take pride in every aspect of it. I would love to provide you with tailgating services for the 2015 Ole Miss Football season. I can provide season or individual game packages with your personal equipment or rent everything from me. Feel free to call me at 662-315-4134, email me at j.michaelholloway@gmail.com , or check out my website: www.rebeltailgate.com

We are giving away a Yeti Tundra 45 on August 1st. You can enter to win five different ways (2015 customers will be entered twice): 1) Reply here on this post with #RebeltailgateYetigiveaway, 2) Like and share my Facebook account (Rebel Tailgate), Follow and retweet my account/post on Twiter (@rebeltailgate), like and comment on instagram (@rebeltailgate_michael), Visit the www.rebeltailgate.com website and comment #RebeltailgateYetigiveaway on the “Contact Us” page.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT