ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Stricklin apology

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
He said "does not reflect the standards and values of Mississippi State University or its athletic dept "

Actually, the shirts perfectly reflect the standards and values of Mississippi State University. Perfectly.

Nothing more than MS STake waving their little fist at Ole Miss, in RETREAT.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/16 11:55 PM by TheRebels'Advocate

Originally posted by RebReb:
He said "does not reflect the standards and values of Mississippi State University or its athletic dept "

Actually, the shirts perfectly reflect the standards and values of Mississippi State University. Perfectly.
And Adidas responds by taking the blame for the entire fiasco. Somebody at MSU knew about this. Not buying it.

Who cares if you are buying it? Who cares if someone knew about it? It's a warm up shirt, it's not like it's some big scandal. Did it hurt your poor feelings? Well get ready for next egg bowl because 60k plus will be yelling it at you, hope you can handle it but doubtful if a shirt upset you.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

60 k shouting obscenities???? Seems about right for m s. And aren't you proud.

Actually 15-20k will be Ole Miss fans and there would be more if we could get the tickets to that barn yard you call a stadium. After the Egg Bowl Freeze will be 3 out of 4 and all you can do it print some snarky T-Shirt.

Originally posted by DCC30:
Who cares if you are buying it? Who cares if someone knew about it? It's a warm up shirt, it's not like it's some big scandal. Did it hurt your poor feelings? Well get ready for next egg bowl because 60k plus will be yelling it at you, hope you can handle it but doubtful if a shirt upset you.

Sniff, sniff. I KNEW I smelled dogpoop over here! Keep it classy lil' man. By the way, I can't WAIT until we hand you your collective butts in stankvile next season. Talk about CRYING!! LOL.

Hope your butt is better since the kicking you took at the Egg Bowl.... No I don't.

You guys are pathetic. But that's a known fact. Lata losa!

GOREBSGO #38

This post was edited on 4/18 7:45 AM by GOREBSGO

Originally posted by DCC30:
Good to know that you feel the message on that shirt which, by default, is endorsed by MSU is just fine. And no, jackass, it didn't hurt my feelings one bit. But it DID show the American public the true colors of YOUR UNIVERSITY.

Oh, almost forgot: 31-17.

Originally posted by em6126:
60 k shouting obscenities???? Seems about right for m s. And aren't you proud.
I'm sure it will, as always, be a textbook display of bulldog "class". And he doesn't have to worry about me being to object of their profanity. I wouldn't set foot in that craphole of a town or campus if you paid me.

I wish ya'll luck in your eternal inferiority complex towards Ole Miss.

It has been this way for many many decades now and apparently it won't ever change.

Get some new material.....oh and have fun with six returning starters this year.....

It's sad that they talk about the standards of their program and that they are all about family yet they come out with trash like that in an attempt to degrade Ole Miss. Funny thing is it backfired and made them look bad to the world. The shirt is funny to me because they are so obsessed with Ole Miss they can't breathe without thinking about the Rebs. It's borderline sickness to be so obsessed. I just hate that they can't provide better role models for the children in MS. that cheer for them to look up to.

Whether or not it was supposed to happen, it did. So there is nothing you wittle bwack bears can do about it. Grow up and realize this, that outside of oxfart, ms, nobody likes you. You stick your nose up in the air at other schools because you think you are better than everybody else. What a crock of bear poo! So get ready to come to Starkvegas in November and get ready for another tail whipping Bulldog style because there is no way you beat us at home. Period.

CC1jk5AVEAIjXQF.jpg:large
I'm just going to leave this right here
Whether or not it was supposed to happen, it did. So there is nothing you wittle bwack bears can do about it. Grow up and realize this, that outside of oxfart, ms, nobody likes you. You stick your nose up in the air at other schools because you think you are better than everybody else. What a crock of bear poo! So get ready to come to Starkvegas in November and get ready for another tail whipping Bulldog style because there is no way you beat us at home. Period.

Reactions: TheRebels'Advocate
5bulldog. There are lots of people that love us and the Grove. Why do you think Ole Miss is considered one of the top game day experiences in college football. Just be glad your from MS and Ole Miss will handle the representing the state of MS.. You don't have to tell anybody your a neck. Hotty Toddy!!!

Reactions: OM067
The only people who love you guys are the people around oxfart and that place you call a university. Get over yourselves and live in the real world. Yes I'm a proud Mississippian and always will be but your sorry university will never represent me. I might be a neck as you say but I'd rather be that than ever be associated with that university. Hail State!!!!!!!!

5bulldog. I suggest that you get out of Mississippi every once and a while. OM now has close to 50 percent out of state students. Why? People from all over want to go to OM. Where is the highest real estate in the state other than ocean front property on the cost? Oxford. Currently the OM road show is going to Birmingham Houston and Baton Rouge. Which College game day on ESPN had the highest ratings and best revues? OM wth Kati Perry. You can have any opinion that you want but the facts say otherwise.

You just called us "wittle bwack bears"...used the term "oxfart, ms"...informed us that "nobody likes us".

But we're the ones that need to grow up. OK then...

31-17.

Reactions: TheRebels'Advocate
The only people who love you guys are the people around oxfart and that place you call a university. Get over yourselves and live in the real world. Yes I'm a proud Mississippian and always will be but your sorry university will never represent me. I might be a neck as you say but I'd rather be that than ever be associated with that university. Hail State!!!!!!!!

31-17.

So...The last "tail whipping" by your Bulldorks in Stankville against Ole Miss was 17-10, requiring an overtime fumble by an influenza stricken, busted shoulder, Bo Wallace (as he was running into your end zone for a TD)...Whereas Ole Miss with Hugh Freeze is 2-1 vs Mullethead and has BLOWN OUT your Mithipi 'Tate Bulldorks by a combined score of 72-41.

Carry on, moron and dream on.

5bulldog,
You gotta pull yourself up, man. The tone of your post screams "beat down" state fan.

"by an influenza stricken, busted shoulder, Bo Wallace".....he he he he

Ole Miss 31-17
Evan Engram 5-176, 35.2 avg.
Jaylen Walton 148 rushing and sprinting down the MS STake sidleline for 91 yards and a TD.
Freeze with 532 yards of offense against Mullethead.
Bo Wallace 2-1 vs MS STake
Freeze 2-1 vs Mullethead
Egg Bowl trophy in Oxford

he he he he

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT