ADVERTISEMENT

"Something changed on Wednesday...."

Not ever having one (other than asshole buddies) they wouldn't know what a friend is.

I know the Ass't Recruiting Director personally. He is a Graduate Student who is finishing in May! That has Zero to do with the investigation that has concluded. Zero! Ole Miss folks, quit lettin' these Alabama folks rattle your cage. The Scarborough and Carter thing is completely fictitious! Who noticed Finebaum's change in attitude from one day to the next last week? He was fed a horse load of crap on one day that he said was " extremely disturbing" and the next day he had changed his tune. He even had a national name ( a lawyer) from Fox Sports defending Ole Miss. Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear. These Alabama folks are just rattling your cage.The folks that need to be concerned are the ones in Starkghanistan where there is an ongoing investigation and the folks in Tennessee that have been covering up serious criminal activity for years. The thing at Tennessee is attracting the Big Boys! The real investigators! This thing is going to be on the Penn State level nasty! When the Liberal News Media gets through with Tennessee they are going to be wishing they had Ole Miss's small NCAA problems. Wait and see! Being ragged by the fans of the National Champions means something to me. Don't let it bother you!

Last edited:
Now now butthole bill let's put your gerbil up for tonight, Pops will be wanton' that booty of yours. It's Saturday night !!!!

Reactions: OleMissFamily
Y'all are funny! Not funny as in "gay" funny. Just funny! Being on this main board is like taking the A train in the subway in New York. Much more fun than the expensive taxis! BUT, if you want the real inside dope you gotta pay for it. It's well worth it! I gotta call it quits for the evening. The weather down here is spectacular! Of course it always is! If any of you Bama folks ever get down here to the Keys you're gonna have to look me up! Two of my closest buddies are a couple of retired obnoxious Alabama assholes, but they are very wealthy and they are very generous! One of 'em is the best fisherman in the Keys! All in all they are really great guys! Wouldn't trade their friendship for anything!

Last edited:
Now now butthole bill let's put your gerbil up for tonight, Pops will be wanton' that booty of yours. It's Saturday night !!!!
Another disgusting post from the Ole Miss community. No one is surprised, but definitely sickened.

Why are Alabama retards on our board? Go away trash and take your disgusting comments with you.
Correction #1: The disgusting comments are coming from your own ilk. I suggest you take that issue up with them.

Correction #2: This is our board and has been for some time. Kiss the rings, peasant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT