ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry for Johnson

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Don't know any specifics but that he obviously wanted to play ball and it's not going to happen. It can all be over in a second, for all of us for that matter.

Who, Johnson? Wanted to play what, ball? It's not going to happen, why? Please try to construct and post a clear message.

You don't have to be an ass and if you actually took the time to look you would know. Freeze talked about it in a press conference yesterday. Davion Johnson has had too many concussions and they believe his football career is over at Ole Miss.

You don't have to be an ass and if you actually took the time to look you would know. Freeze talked about it in a press conference yesterday. Davion Johnson has had too many concussions and they believe his football career is over at Ole Miss.

I didn't see it mentioned in the Clarion Ledger online...Didn't see it mentioned on OLEMISSSPORTS.com...Where should I look? The Tampa Tribune? I can assure you it won't be there. Regarding the original post, I'm supposed to read minds? I'm supposed to fill in the blanks on "hit and run" posts? I said "please" and you still got your panties in a knot.

If you think I'm being "an ass" you've lived a sheltered life. Try not to be so sensitive.

Haha if that's the extent of your Ole Miss news outlet i'm truly sorry for you there suzy.

I didn't see it mentioned in the Clarion Ledger online...Didn't see it mentioned on OLEMISSSPORTS.com...Where should I look? The Tampa Tribune? I can assure you it won't be there. Regarding the original post, I'm supposed to read minds? I'm supposed to fill in the blanks on "hit and run" posts? I said "please" and you still got your panties in a knot.

If you think I'm being "an ass" you've lived a sheltered life. Try not to be so sensitive.

you haven't been here long have you? z is well known for inane crap

Holy cow! That was so long ago I forgot what that was about. My barber has some Prozac that may help some of you upset folk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT