ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Folks, Better Batten Down the Hatches

You probably have a few working in the same wash bay with you. I can see why you prefer them

Miss State fans are good people. They know they live in a backwards state and their program is trash. They are realists.

Ole Miss fans are crybabies, they blame the refs, they blame the SEC, they blame the splinter they got in their ass in their outhouse last night.

Hide N Watch: When the NCAA hammers Ole Miss and Freeze, the first spin from the Rebs will be that they will blame Miss State for turning them in. This is why you and your school will always be 2nd class.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Till the end of time, I hope. But we're not going to paint ourselves in blackface for halloween parties like Reb fans, we do have standards.

Yeah. We hire Bama fans to clean up after our parties. So tell me. When we kick your asses again do you beat the shit out of your wives every time we score a TD or just when we knock your QB on his ass?

Bo Davis... Bama going down in upcoming rectal probe! All over Facebook and Internet ! See Bleacher and CBS. National media just starting to ask question of Why would their talented D line coach just pack up and resign. Circle the wagons Bama ! National media has a bullseye on your back and NCAA right behind! Enjoy!

Yeah. We hire Bama fans to clean up after our parties. So tell me. When we kick your asses again do you beat the shit out of your wives every time we score a TD or just when we knock your QB on his ass?

Ole Miss has beaten Bama the last 2 years and has shit to show for it.

Bama has 2 SEC titles and a NC. That's more than you have in the last century, I hope we never beat Ole Miss again.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
So sad.. Nothing to do but troll. I'm sure you will think your next post is so brilliant because you have nothing better to do than troll...sad zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Sad, look into the mirror and you have nothing better to do but troll a fans website. Good for you! Get a freaking life!

Not bragging, but I called this one right. Tunsil and that mask, damn! How are we going to get out of this? Honest answers only please. Very worried.

What knock against Ole Miss would you be referring to? We don't know when that video was shot. Heck! For that matter technically we don't even know what he was smoking (though one will naturally draw conclusions). Yes, it looks bad, but the slobs of the NCAA can't nail a program for such as this. Tunsil is on his own. Considering how it hurt his draft stock and that he has a civil suit against him the timing of the video couldn't have been worse for him.

What knock against Ole Miss would you be referring to? We don't know when that video was shot. Heck! For that matter technically we don't even know what he was smoking (though one will naturally draw conclusions). Yes, it looks bad, but the slobs of the NCAA can't nail a program for such as this. Tunsil is on his own. Considering how it hurt his draft stock and that he has a civil suit against him the timing of the video couldn't have been worse for him.

I think they are more interested in Tunsil admitting on national television that Ole Miss paid him.

Especially since he told the NCAA that they did not. Rut roh!

I'm an expert on Bammers. I like to watch them cry on gameday.
I can show you a day we weren't crying.

504627190.jpg

I can show you a day we weren't crying.

504627190.jpg

Admit it...we scare the shit out of you people. Saban has no way to stop a Freeze coached offense. We beat you and went to two access bowls during a rebuilding phase. We are now fully stocked again. It is fun to watch your fat ass linemen and linebackers heeving and puking on the sidelines trying to catch us. You cant even get the refs to fan your players enough to overcome the national TV cameras.

No he didn't. What BS did you get that from? Mississippi State turned him in and they are very loud and proud about it. Raekwon Davis. Ring a bell?

Davis visited an out of state player during Dead Period that Alabama did not sign. A simple Google search will educate you on this subject.

Bless your heart.

Admit it...we scare the shit out of you people. Saban has no way to stop a Freeze coached offense. We beat you and went to two access bowls during a rebuilding phase. We are now fully stocked again. It is fun to watch your fat ass linemen and linebackers heeving and puking on the sidelines trying to catch us. You cant even get the refs to fan your players enough to overcome the national TV cameras.

Why would we be scared of Hugh Freeze? Every time he beats us we win the SEC, I hope we lose to him every year.

'Rebuilding' phase? LMAO! Freeze had 3 first-round draft picks and didn't win shit with them.

He's definitely the coach you deserve.

Negative ghost rider. We just enjoy thumping your ears like its middle school again.

Why would we be scared of Hugh Freeze? Every time he beats us we win the SEC, I hope we lose to him every year.

'Rebuilding' phase? LMAO! Freeze had 3 first-round draft picks and didn't win shit with them.

He's definitely the coach you deserve.

Well good. Didn't win shit? really? 3 years away from a 2 win season and we smoked your asses in 2 of them. We whipped your goatee wearing asses in Tuscaloosa. 2 access bowls. We get to rub it in on your redneck asses that you can't beat poor little Ole Miss and You won't do it this year.
So how many dogs do you people brutalize when you get home? I see your fat ass linemen on oxygen in the 3rd qtr...hell you can only rarely beat Auburn. We are a better deeper team up and down the lineup. You don't have a clue who is playing QB for you.

The knock I'm referring to is his acceptance of some $3000 from one of our coaches so Tunsil can help his mother pay an electric bill and mortgage. That knock;and it sticks out like a red flag. Slobs as the NCAA in your opinion may be, they'll see this. The video crap is just that-crap. I could care less-that is his business. It's the acceptance of money and lots of it from one of our coaches. That bothers me, and last time I checked, it's also illegal! Yes, they CAN nail us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT