ADVERTISEMENT

#TheNetwork T-Shirts Link

Miller Lite Reb

Special Teams Stud
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2010
Here is the link to order a T-Shirt. The order was turned in today, the shop printing them said they would be done in about 10 days. So, if you order in the next few days there will probably be a 3 week turn around time from the printer to when the shirt is delivered. Thanks for the interest and feedback during the design...we went with the original design.

Link

Man!

If they only had a black bear on them I'd but a hundred.

Re: Man!

seems the marketing people understand that the sure way to Not sell something is to include that ridiculous, moronic bear

They missing $$$$ not selling the Col, serves em right. But I reAlly don't get the "network". Let's say I sit down at a bar and turn to the guy next toe and say, "there was some great recruiting stuff on the network ". He might move down a few seats . But if I say "I was on the Grove sports board today and bla blah blah" chances are he has heard of the Grove. Last year made us a national rep. But why those guys ditch it to play with starksville fools is just too much. It's kinda pitiful frankly.

Hopefully it goes away after recruiting season passes. Network is an inside joke, and a clever one, but has no broad recognition.

That's what your boyfriend said lil' man!!
roll.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT