ADVERTISEMENT

Whelp, it looks like Ole Miss has decided to sit on the 2nd NOA

Isn't it about time you switched handles and started jabbering about chicken fryers again?

Not sure what you're implying, but we ALL know that billy gump, Baelish, and Heckler are one and same. You. It's too funny watching your dumb ass hop from one foot to the next, and answering your own questions/comments with different aliases. What a moron you are! LMAO.

Not sure what you're implying, but we ALL know that billy gump, Baelish, and Heckler are one and same. You. It's too funny watching your dumb ass hop from one foot to the next, and answering your own questions/comments with different aliases. What a moron you are! LMAO.
I'm not @Lord_Baelish or @BlindsideHeckler.

Lol once again you show how I live in your head.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Lord baelish blindside and billy bammer and any other homers that come over to our board don't know your butt from a hole in the ground about Ole Miss situation .Yall need to go back to your old board and stay there

Lord baelish blindside and billy bammer and any other homers that come over to our board don't know your butt from a hole in the ground about Ole Miss situation .Yall need to go back to your old board and stay there
Hopefully they false hope will keep you warm this winter after the NCAA has its way with your program.

2 weeks and we still haven't seen the NOA. We can officially accept at this point that it's bad news for Ole Miss that they are in no hurry to share.

Also, based on when the first FOIA requests were filed, that means the 2nd NOA will likely become public the week of Ole Miss' opener against FSU.

That should a nice distraction for the Rebs at the worst possible time.

Reactions: billywaynebama
2 weeks and we still haven't seen the NOA. We can officially accept at this point that it's bad news for Ole Miss that they are in no hurry to share.

Also, based on when the first FOIA requests were filed, that means the 2nd NOA will likely become public the week of Ole Miss' opener against FSU.

That should a nice distraction for the Rebs at the worst possible time.

Dream on, billyblindsidebaelish gump. You'd better focus on not getting skull dragged by USC and Ole Miss before the end of September. LMAO

Instead of making it public. That all but confirms that it was more bad news for Ole Miss.

Guess we'll find out what was in it in 3-4 weeks with the FOIA requests get processed.
Why is this an obsession for you? I know, cheating. Yeah, we get it. But you are particularly fascinated based on prior posts that you are after us. Why?

You're actually agreeing with me, and can't see it. Of course Ole Miss buried the NOA, because it was bad news for them.

If the NOA had been good news for Ole Miss, then the school would have released it immediately. As you said, it's been hidden, and we all know why.
if it was good, they would have issued something immediately.....bjork loves to see his name in the paper if it really is bad news, i hope bjork goes down with the ship

if it was good, they would have issued something immediately.....bjork loves to see his name in the paper if it really is bad news, i hope bjork goes down with the ship

Exactly. Good news, there's a parade, bad news gets buried.

My guess is the NOA gets released about 5pm Friday afternoon, September 2nd.

And since my guesses are usually gold....

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT