ADVERTISEMENT

Will Drew Richmond continue the tradition of great LTs

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
Pretty sure most people recognize the names Oher and Tunsil. Not sure many people can name any UT OLs. Hopefully Richmond's name will be next on the list of great LTs here.

Seems like the classic case of which bag man will get to him last, hope we can keep him cause we sure need some help up front

That's true.....Tennessee is so tradition poor and all, have never played in an SEC championship game, who remembers any of their players? Poor Tennessee....you sort of forget they're in the SEC.

Wow, this discussion went south really quickly. Ole Miss fams can and should admit that consistent success in football is unfamiliar but it sure feels like it may be here finally. Tennessee fans can and should admit that it has been a struggle for about 10 years or so. The previous 10 years or so saw Tennessee's greatest run of success (Fulmer years) and it was really strong. It's not like Tennessee is some great, storied program though. Even though it's been rough, Tennessee is on the rise. I imagine the dline will be tremendous in about 2 years just from the additions of this 2015 class.

None of this changes the fact that a Tennessee came onto tgis board and spouted a bunch of nonsense about ex-Tennessee players that was flat out wrong and made that person look like an idiot. No amount of put-downs about other facts, be them population-based, income-based or otherwise will change that.

Hahaha....we are second to Bama in SEC chamoionships you ding a long. 10 year run? That too is laughable.....from 1985 thru 2007, we won five SEC titles, four additional east titles, and a national title. You guys haven't even begun to sniff such rarified air. And never will!

Bo is from Pulaski. Remember Bo? He kicked that big orange rocky top ass last year.

Wow, you ole miss guys are absolutely delusional. Want to compare o-lineman drafted last year, currently in the NFL, or all-time? Want to compare history, legacy, NFL success, SEC success, bowl success, all time record, head to head record, revenue, stadium, practice facilities, fan support, academic ranking, football spending, recruiting ranking, national perception, ANYTHING relevant?

How about this. Over the last 5 years, During our worst span in many years due to abysmal coaching hires, and during your supposed resurgence, you have a grand 2 more wins than us. Prepare to lose Richmond this week, because it's honestly the only decision a sane person would make.

Originally posted by brentutk:
Wow, you ole miss guys are absolutely delusional. Want to compare o-lineman drafted last year, currently in the NFL, or all-time? Want to compare history, legacy, NFL success, SEC success, bowl success, all time record, head to head record, revenue, stadium, practice facilities, fan support, academic ranking, football spending, recruiting ranking, national perception, ANYTHING relevant?

How about this. Over the last 5 years, During our worst span in many years due to abysmal coaching hires, and during your supposed resurgence, you have a grand 2 more wins than us. Prepare to lose Richmond this week, because it's honestly the only decision a sane person would make.

You conveniently left out your NCAA sanctions, paying players, thugs, etc...That's the national perception of UcheaTN. Thanks for dropping by.
roll.r191677.gif

I'd like a quick summary of recent NCAA sanctions against UT Football. Seriously, list them for me. Good luck say salvaging your class.

Oh, by the way. If you want the National perception of Ole Miss, Google Arkansas or Mississippi State. Then subtract their SEC championship game histories and add an inferiority complex.

The Butt hurt is powerful in this one

May the Farce continue to be with him.

Tennessee has 3 Rookie OL starting in the NFL this past season and if Richardson had not gotten hurt, they'd of had a 4th. All off the same line..

I currently count 9 OL VFLs in the NFL. How many Black Rebel B'ars are there?

Re: The Butt hurt is powerful in this one

Originally posted by -MDVOL:
May the Farce continue to be with him.

Tennessee has 3 Rookie OL starting in the NFL this past season and if Richardson had not gotten hurt, they'd of had a 4th. All off the same line..

I currently count 9 OL VFLs in the NFL. How many Black Rebel B'ars are there?
Butt hurt?
laugh.r191677.gif

Come back for the 2016 NFL draft when Freeze puts 4 players in the first round...Better yet, come back when you beat Florida.
roll.r191677.gif

Yup. Butt Hurt.

I listed what is regarding the UT O/L in the NLF, not the maybe like you must do. UT has been down for the last 8 years due coaching incompetence and are only just coming back. Played 24 True Freshmen this season out of necessity. Too bad the SEC no longers does a two game set with other divisions. I sure would like a rematch in Neyland this fall.. Tennessee leads the series 44-20-1 and the last time you Black Rebel B'ars won in Knoxville was 1983.

Derrek Dooley the worst football coach in the history of the SEC had ONLY one SEC victory that didn't involve Kentucky or Vandy.

Wanna know who it was? Mr. Freeze and his Black Rebel B'ars 52-14
roll.r191677.gif

Enjoy your lone moment in the sun when all the little birds were chirping, the sky was blue, and the magnolias were all in bloom. It won't happen again. LSU and Auburn are rebuilding, Bammer is pruning 5***** and 4**** dead wood. Bilemia has got Arky pointed in the right direction. TAM is trying to regroup.

Back to reality

This post was edited on 2/3 1:46 AM by -MDVOL

Re: Yup. Butt Hurt.

Originally posted by -MDVOL:
I listed what is regarding the UT O/L in the NLF, not the maybe like you must do. UT has been down for the last 8 years due coaching incompetence and are only just coming back. Played 24 True Freshmen this season out of necessity. Too bad the SEC no longers does a two game set with other divisions. I sure would like a rematch in Neyland this fall.. Tennessee leads the series 44-20-1 and the last time you Black Rebel B'ars won in Knoxville was 1983.

Derrek Dooley the worst football coach in the history of the SEC had ONLY one SEC victory that didn't involve Kentucky or Vandy.

Wanna know who it was? Mr. Freeze and his Black Rebel B'ars 52-14
roll.r191677.gif

Enjoy your lone moment in the sun when all the little birds were chirping, the sky was blue, and the magnolias were all in bloom. It won't happen again. LSU and Auburn are rebuilding, Bammer is pruning 5***** and 4**** dead wood. Bilemia has got Arky pointed in the right direction. TAM is trying to regroup.

Back to reality

This post was edited on 2/3 1:46 AM by -MDVOL
Wrong...A 6 win volun-tears team beat Houston Nutt's 4 win Ole Miss team 52-14 in 2010. Freeze replaced Nutt in 2012 and is 1-0 against your 'tears, thrashing them 34-3.
roll.r191677.gif

Freeze, Nutt, same thing, same team, same end results

I hear Van Jefferson is getting lonely. Too bad we don't have room for him.

This post was edited on 2/3 7:08 AM by -MDVOL

Tunsil

How is Tunsil's girlfriend and little brother working out for you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT