ADVERTISEMENT

WR need

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
We will have the need for 3 in this class to prep with Shea. We have 1. I don't get the mindset of going where there isn't a quality qb lined up. There is of course much I don't understand but we should be culling at this point not down on vended knee. Get Calloway and groom him, he looks the part.

We don't need any more receivers than we have already. Lodge and Jefferson will be with him for two years along with Metcalf. You sign one or two next year and he has smooth receiver transition the whole way through. If you sign too many in one class some don't see the field and are wasted.

We will have the need for 3 in this class to prep with Shea. We have 1. I don't get the mindset of going where there isn't a quality qb lined up. There is of course much I don't understand but we should be culling at this point not down on vended knee. Get Calloway and groom him, he looks the part.

You worry too much. Leads to high blood pressure. Dayall Harris is returning and he is very good. We'll sign at least two WR's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT