ADVERTISEMENT

you really think Les Miles makes

Really depends on the punishment OM receives. He only makes sense under a 2 year ban to me cause he may be the only person available that can retain most of the existing roster and recruit reasonably to limit the long-term damage.

Yes you did lol. He doesn't really but it's going to be hard to get someone who does make sense
I think it will be relatively simple to get someone who makes sense, given the circumstances - the difficulty will be getting someone who 'makes sense' to unrealistic OM fans. Honestly, at this point you guys would probably be best off locking Luke into a 3 year deal and just riding the storm out with someone who loves OM.

I think it will be relatively simple to get someone who makes sense, given the circumstances - the difficulty will be getting someone who 'makes sense' to unrealistic OM fans. Honestly, at this point you guys would probably be best off locking Luke into a 3 year deal and just riding the storm out with someone who loves OM.

The timing of the Freeze phone calls left OM with no choice, I think the best option would have been to remove everyone associated with Freeze. With 2 former disgruntle employees being called to the meeting in Sept, I would be very concerned with what they say. Freeze has lied to anyone who asked him a question, Barney feels he was lied to, at least that is how it appeared to me, going to be suspended for a little while to being fired. You need to remember a year ago no one here though Freeze was involved in any wrong doing but as it turns out his entire life is a sham. Hiring Chris Kiffin should have told you the route he was taking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT