ADVERTISEMENT

ZREB….. couple questions

GolfReb83

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2016
Oxford, MS
1. What are you thoughts on the latest story coming out about Dickie Scruggs and the Biden family?

2. Why won’t you come join us on the fun board?

1. I've known Dickie for 60 years but not privileged on their relationship.
2. Thanks for the invite. I had a business issue with Rivals and they wont see a dime from me. There use to be lots of great posters here with quality info and insight but must died or graduated to the Grove. I just plink around now fro time to time like recruiting which generates lots of content.

1. What are you thoughts on the latest story coming out about Dickie Scruggs and the Biden family?

2. Why won’t you come join us on the fun board?
OK I found the story in the post relating to the book about Dickie. I read the book, but cant lay my hands on it now, but towards the end of the book, there was more of an overview of some corruption going on in DC. It referenced The Big Guys (not as big then) brother as being a known bag man for Joe. I don't recall any direct connection to Dickie in that however.

1. www.amazon.com › Fall-House-Zeus-Americas-PowerfulThe Fall of the House of Zeus: The Rise and Ruin of America's ...

Sep 13, 2011 · Featuring Trent Lott and Jim Biden, brother of then-Senator Joe Biden, in supporting roles, with cameos by John McCain, Al Gore, and other Washington insiders, Curtis Wilkie’s account of this uniquely American tragedy reveals the seedy underbelly of institutional power.
    • 4.4/5 (299)
    • Brand: Broadway Books
    • Price: $17.99
    • Author: Curtis Wilkie

Last edited:
1. I've known Dickie for 60 years but not privileged on their relationship.
2. Thanks for the invite. I had a business issue with Rivals and they wont see a dime from me. There use to be lots of great posters here with quality info and insight but must died or graduated to the Grove. I just plink around now fro time to time like recruiting which generates lots of content.
What business issue could possibly have led you to staying around yet only posting on this board? There’s no one else over here haha

What business issue could possibly have led you to staying around yet only posting on this board? There’s no one else over here haha
It happened to be a marketing proposal and i felt it was unprofessionally addressed. This time of year your board has valid content, other times half nonsense. It's ok here, occasionally, like now, someone drops by with good input. Mostly ads here or dweebes venting some frustration the have going on.

It happened to be a marketing proposal and i felt it was unprofessionally addressed. This time of year your board has valid content, other times half nonsense. It's ok here, occasionally, like now, someone drops by with good input. Mostly ads here or dweebes venting some frustration the have going on.
So you made a marketing proposal that got turned down so you’re butt hurt? Or did someone legitimately treat you unprofessionally? And if they did, why are you still here?

So you made a marketing proposal that got turned down so you’re butt hurt? Or did someone legitimately treat you unprofessionally? And if they did, why are you still here?
Ha! I've been turned down more times than a bedspread, it just means I, doing my job. Ever been in sales? The gatekeepers blocked me and I find it both rude stupid not to at least look. Water under the bridge and move on. I dont cut my nose off to spite my face, I do benefit for good info here. I've offered a ball game rental to your boards people. I'm a Rebel first and Rivals guy waaay on down the line.

Ha! I've been turned down more times than a bedspread, it just means I, doing my job. Ever been in sales? The gatekeepers blocked me and I find it both rude stupid not to at least look. Water under the bridge and move on. I dont cut my nose off to spite my face, I do benefit for good info here. I've offered a ball game rental to your boards people. I'm a Rebel first and Rivals guy waaay on down the line.
I’ve been in sales my entire life. But having a gatekeeper tell me no is not a reason I would stop from using that business personally. That sounds butt hurt.

And just curiously….. what info do you think you’re getting on this board? 95% of the posts are started by you and talking to yourself.

Genuinely curious how you get information when you’re the only one here

I’ve been in sales my entire life. But having a gatekeeper tell me no is not a reason I would stop from using that business personally. That sounds butt hurt.

And just curiously….. what info do you think you’re getting on this board? 95% of the posts are started by you and talking to yourself.

Genuinely curious how you get information when you’re the only one here
If I told you I'd have to kill you;<) I appreciate your input and info.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfReb83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT