ADVERTISEMENT

1963 1960

Beach Rebel

All America Prospect
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2002
Virginia Beach Va
1963 was the last time OM won SEC Championship 1960 the one and only time OM was recognized as NC. Let that sink in.
OM FB has been irrelevant since the 60s. Personally I didnt believe all the hype about our team and KY proved me correct. Stoops had a better scheme
on D and shut our offense down. We never adjusted to compensate, we dont. Georgia adjusted and almost came back from 28 fact is were not that good
or talented. Georgia, Alabama, Texas would destroy us. NIL money apparently did not help us to make the elite level in SEC. OM does not and has not had
the talent to compete with the top tier teams. WE have the money but certainly not the athletes. Hopefully one day we can win the SEC but will not
be any time soon as next year were depleted. Been reading some really nasty expletive filled threads does not give us as fans or members on this board
a good or intelligent look really no need for those kind of threads. Kiffin is the best coach we have had in years and has done a great job of building the OM
brand, I for one trust he will stay and continue towards his goal of winning at OM

Reactions: oxreb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.