ADVERTISEMENT

7 OL 7 DB's

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
as Mr Welk would say "TURN OFF THE BUBBLE MACHINE"!!!!!! Maybe we should look at other positions of need, eh?

I kind of like what they are doing, yes they could target higher rated players but these guys just need a little polish. The OL is always in a hole when one guy gets injured with all the shuffling they have to do and they're looking for a deeper rotation to insert the run game everyone keeps calling for. The DB's have been pretty rough since Golson, Prewitt, and Elston were together and this group is full of speed, strength, and heavy hitters only needing a better understand of angles. Of course LB and RB are areas of concern but they loaded down with some solid guys at LB in 17 to create a core group, if they can land Dean and somehow Hall it would very likely be the best LB group ever at OM. As far as RB, other than the guys we have we may be in for some hurt at that position in the 2019 season.

I'm not sure we don't have a better shot at Dean than Hall. Hall went from either msu or om to fsu fav. I just want to keep Black. He looks FOOTBALL. Im fine with 3 stars given our 4 star production in the past. Just spread the positions recruited more.

Hall looks to be headed to Auburn with Handy and Gordon, Dean's brother just walked on to the team so that's going to help our chances a ton. You're right about Black, that kid is a flat out ball player. Sucks they whiffed on every DL in the state this year, that is going to hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT