ADVERTISEMENT

Any idea which rogue boosters names will be released the week of June 5th?

Feb 10, 2007
The taco bell man? The first family of football's leader? I'm sure Frezus is guilty. I also feel like he has the administration by the balls. The only thing he is guilty of is doing what Archie and company hired him to do.
I do hope he gets to stay at OM and you do not receive the death penalty. To find an ex coach loved by the OM fan base you have to go all the way back to Vaught. I'm anxious to see how fast the fans turn on the man with his dream job who they were only afraid of losing him to the ministry once he starts winning only four to five games every year.

it will be amusing how the administration's response will cover up bjork's role in all this

he has to go....NOW

it will be amusing how the administration's response will cover up bjork's role in all this

he has to go....NOW
Similar parallels to the Trump administration. Someone is lying! Freeze has a lot to lose. His Christan beliefs are wonderful, but now under plenty of scrutiny. Whatever he said in Memphis among other church goers may be deemed as phony. Rebel Rags and other boosters have to own up, along with some coaches. What a mess!

Well not really

Clearly the bjork regime is as corrupt as they come

Politically, I have no faith in the media. As long as they "report" anonymous sources, I don't take them seriously.

If any of this stuff is true, let the source put their name on it.

Which is more than bjork has done.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
There is nothing phony about Hugh freeze the Lord will see him through this witchhunt
If it's the Lord's will for him to leave coaching disgraced and labeled a cheater then I'd have to say you're correct.

2 Timothy 2:5English Standard Version (ESV)
5 A)'>An athlete is not B)'>crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

Last edited:
There is nothing phony about Hugh freeze the Lord will see him through this witchhunt

I'm sorry, but the taunting to other coaches he did that got this entire mess rolling were not the actions of a Christian man. Did he really think if they had proof of wrongdoing they would send it to the OM compliance office? They sent it, just not to OM, instead it went to the NCAA and it looks like its coming to an end soon.

But if there is a silver lining, Bama, USC have come back relatively quick from sanctions that are likely to be similar to what OM is going to be facing, the only thing is USC and Bama were national brands, OM not so much.

The downside is the NCAA is looking to set an example of their power, as said Bama and USC were national brands with a national following and cash cows for the NCAA. Unfortunately OM isn't a national brand, a relatively small alumni base and following located in one of the poorest states in the country, won't cost much to hurt them bad. No death penalty, but a multi year ban and the loss of 20+ scholarships are very possible, enough to take 10 years to recover from time of handing down.

Ronte Lang and Larrick Wommack have been banned for three years.

Was it the Cam deal that gave OM the idea that it was ok to go balls to wall, wide open cheating? I really thought Auburn skated on that one. Would OM have skated too if it were not for Sankey taking over and trying to clean up the SEC?

The taco bell man? The first family of football's leader? I'm sure Frezus is guilty. I also feel like he has the administration by the balls. The only thing he is guilty of is doing what Archie and company hired him to do.
I do hope he gets to stay at OM and you do not receive the death penalty. To find an ex coach loved by the OM fan base you have to go all the way back to Vaught. I'm anxious to see how fast the fans turn on the man with his dream job who they were only afraid of losing him to the ministry once he starts winning only four to five games every year.
Hey there @RobertWillBeaRebel. How've the last couple days gone for ya?

Reactions: horn65
Lol, you're looking at the death penalty and bopping your bologna over a rogue booster filing a law suit that will never see court. How cute!

Lol, you're looking at the death penalty and bopping your bologna over a rogue booster filing a law suit that will never see court. How cute!
Water is about to get real warm in your shitty golden corner of the state and much cooler in Gods country. Oh, and you're a faggit.

Water is about to get real warm in your shitty golden corner of the state and much cooler in Gods country. Oh, and you're a faggit.
Sure, I believed you guy when you said there was no investigation, well there is but its track and Girls basketball, well there is football but it's all under Nutt, we'll just a few things on Freezus, too

Sure, I believed you guy when you said there was no investigation, well there is but its track and Girls basketball, well there is football but it's all under Nutt, we'll just a few things on Freezus, too

Is Ranch still posting here? Miss his detailed analysis for why this was going to be over by now with the NCAA issuing an apology to Oxford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT