ADVERTISEMENT

Arch

Nov 24, 2007
What are the chances of recruiting Cooper's phenom while committing to Rich Rod's QB run oriented offense?

Everybody better be kicked out of the state after another losing season next year.
It's likely to be that when you look at the schedule. Carter will have to give Luke at least 1 more as you can't walk in and chop heads. He will have to set some goals for improvement then if not met we go looking. The problem as I see it is NO ONE FROM A POWER 5 wants he job, only those from 2-3rd tier schools who were successful there and hope to become upward mobile. Look at Texas. When they hired Tom Herman, everyone thought, now Texas is gang to get back on track. Not happening! We had a guy who beat Bama twice then had an off year along with a morals question and we fired him (allowed him to resign;<)). We show the PC world just what a superior school we are! We don't allow too much Christmas either, so we're hip!

It's likely to be that when you look at the schedule. Carter will have to give Luke at least 1 more as you can't walk in and chop heads. He will have to set some goals for improvement then if not met we go looking. The problem as I see it is NO ONE FROM A POWER 5 wants he job, only those from 2-3rd tier schools who were successful there and hope to become upward mobile. Look at Texas. When they hired Tom Herman, everyone thought, now Texas is gang to get back on track. Not happening! We had a guy who beat Bama twice then had an off year along with a morals question and we fired him (allowed him to resign;<)). We show the PC world just what a superior school we are! We don't allow too much Christmas either, so we're hip!

Football is not a priority at ole miss

Reasonable people can agree/disagree whether it should be......but it’s not.

That attitude makes it very difficult to compete in the S E C

No it's probably not but I'm not sure we are big enough or financially strong enough, or even if we should care. It IS just a game/entertainment. I'm slipping into reality I think.

No it's probably not but I'm not sure we are big enough or financially strong enough, or even if we should care. It IS just a game/entertainment. I'm slipping into reality I think.
Tough to be financially strong when so much time is spent finding ways to drive off donors and ticket buyers.......

We don't necessarily need a coach from a power five. Hell Freeze didn't come from a power five and id take him back with the strippers iin a heartbeat.

We don't necessarily need a coach from a power five. Hell Freeze didn't come from a power five and id take him back with the strippers iin a heartbeat.
There's only 2 coaches who are at the pinnacle. Dabo and Nick.All the rest are on their way up or on their way down. WE DONT NEED TO PAY 3 MIL FOR 2-6 WINS! I still maintain they should be paid per win. And Freeze! Well he was given the holier than thou, we're King of PC, boot without given the opportunity of redemption. Bad form

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT