ADVERTISEMENT

Bianco is just a sick joke.

TheVaught

4-Year Starter
Jul 27, 2002
Memphis
top 5 facilities, top 5 attendance, possibly the best gameday atmosphere in the nation, and he returns the favor by getting his underachieving ass handed to him in our worst loss since the 1990's and then can't even salvage 1 of 2.
I am done with it until he's gone. Enjoy.
Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me.

Year, after year, year, nothing changes with Bianco's direction of this baseball team. Ole Miss has outstanding baseball facilities, an outstanding environment for a team to play. Because of these things, Bianco recruits well. The bottom line is he GROSSLY under achieves with the talent on the team every year. If Bianco is allowed to continue to coach at Ole Miss, if he were to live long enough, the Rebels would make a return visit to the college world series, but the Rebels would never win it all, not in a hundred years. I am convinced of this.

Year, after year, year, nothing changes with Bianco's direction of this baseball team. Ole Miss has outstanding baseball facilities, an outstanding environment for a team to play. Because of these things, Bianco recruits well. The bottom line is he GROSSLY under achieves with the talent on the team every year. If Bianco is allowed to continue to coach at Ole Miss, if he were to live long enough, the Rebels would make a return visit to the college world series, but the Rebels would never win it all, not in a hundred years. I am convinced of this.

He is the Les Miles of Baseball lol

Better not lose our hitting coach. He's the reason we got this far.

The only year, out of eighteen seasons, that Bianco got to Omaha was when his back was against the wall and he did not get a contract extension. He has definitely changed the baseball atmosphere at Ole Miss, but it is time that Ole Miss gets a younger, upcoming coach. Bianco has achieved less with more talent and only made it to Omaha once in eighteen seasons.

I’m not sure how anyone would retain him as a head manager. There is nothing in his resume to sugest he can get the job done. Nothing,

The only year, out of eighteen seasons, that Bianco got to Omaha was when his back was against the wall and he did not get a contract extension. He has definitely changed the baseball atmosphere at Ole Miss, but it is time that Ole Miss gets a younger, upcoming coach. Bianco has achieved less with more talent and only made it to Omaha once in eighteen seasons.
Too late...TTU coach gone

Too late...TTU coach gone
Bianco sighs a breath of relief. I don't expect the administration to fire him after winning the SECw and the SEC tournament, but please tell me they won't give him a contact extension!

Of course, some around here claim that a non-extension justifies a coach when his team falls apart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT