ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 SEC

SconniePanther

Rotation Player
Aug 27, 2001
For you southern folk, that means the big ten is greater than SEC. If you have a college degree from the state of Mississippi, you never got that far in math.

This conference is so overrated. No way Alabama should be in the final four. Who are you paying off????

Originally posted by SconniePanther:
For you southern folk, that means the big ten is greater than SEC. If you have a college degree from the state of Mississippi, you never got that far in math.

This conference is so overrated. No way Alabama should be in the final four. Who are you paying off????

Really? I'll put my mathematic aptitude up against your INability, anytime.

Seriously, someone from the Big 10 says we are bad in Math?? How many teams in the Big 10? Can you count that high?

I was good enough in math to count the $8,000,000 dollars I made owning my own business. I had an Ohio State grad as my night shift foreman. Intelligence has no boundary lines.

This post was edited on 1/1 8:25 AM by ranchreb

Who cares....SEC got throttled today....the state of MS still with nothing to show after all that hype mid season.

Originally posted by SconniePanther:

Yeah, the Big 10's two national championships in the last 50 years is very impressive.

Originally posted by PazNole:
Who cares....SEC got throttled today....the state of MS still with nothing to show after all that hype mid season.
Hey, leave the SEC alone. They are having a crab boil over at Winton's house and all the free women you can attack. Your attendance is requested.

Arkansas was a tough W this year for every team they played. Next year they'll be picked in the top 3 in the West.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT