ADVERTISEMENT

Blindside asshole

I'll give you credit, you finally figured out how to get someone to pay attention to you here: Talk about me. You've gotten more replies from insulting me in the last 24 hours than you did in the previous 6 months from posting about whatever silly thought came into your head.

You're finally popular here. You should thank me.

I'll give you credit, you finally figured out how to get someone to pay attention to you here: Talk about me. You've gotten more replies from insulting me in the last 24 hours than you did in the previous 6 months from posting about whatever silly thought came into your head.

You're finally popular here. You should thank me.
You are the most popular troller here, and it's not even close.

Did the CERTIFIED OLE MISS TROLL get its feeling hurt yet again? Poor baby! Lets shed a tear for it. He has proven that it is easy to get under its skin.

Im posting to keep your name at the top. That's what your simple ass does since you know nothing about any topic.

Glad you beat Louisville so now we're better than Moo U and Louisville too. (your kind of logic)

I had hoped his therapist had recommended he find other amusement rather than OLE MISS boards as his new years resolution.

I had hoped his therapist had recommended he find other amusement rather than OLE MISS boards as his new years resolution.

Look at you! Even when I go days without posting here, even when your own fans are begging you to move on, you just can't do it.

Such a clown.

Look at you! Even when I go days without posting here, even when your own fans are begging you to move on, you just can't do it.

Such a clown.

Hey Blindside, take you and the State fanbase and suck you some More-head from your Dick-head coach!!! Braaaahahahaha!!

Such a clown.

You sir have some confidence issues or you’re a teenager. Either way you should move along.

MAGA

Yes Blindside asshole, there was another basketball game yest and yes you lost again.

Yes Blindside asshole, there was another basketball game yest and yes you lost again.

So you've already moved onto basketball? Sorry, the football season isn't over for all of us. Then again, it ended pretty early for you, didn't it?

So you've already moved onto basketball? Sorry, the football season isn't over for all of us. Then again, it ended pretty early for you, didn't it?
A. Yes, it actually is over.
B. You just can't get over that Egg Bowl loss
As I said before I think you would benefit from professional help.

It SHOULD be over. Lost to TSUN, lost your coach, losing commits (lost your smile mind) and now basketball. Trudge on loser!

It SHOULD be over. Lost to TSUN, lost your coach, losing commits (lost your smile mind) and now basketball. Trudge on loser!

You got to watch the best QB in the nation on Monday. Another season for Bama ends in a National Championship. Did they even have the internet back when Ole Miss won it's only National Championship? What did you homers do, go down to the Oxford Chat N Chew and talk about it over checkers?

King me.

The Dumbs Blindasshole is off his meds and seeking help. Isn't there a straight jacket in Stankyville not in use?

The Dumbs Blindasshole is off his meds and seeking help. Isn't there a straight jacket in Stankyville not in use?

Just got the new Sports Illustrated in, Tua on the front cover, Bama wins another one.

Was Sports Illustrated around the last time Ole Miss won a title?

He's like a Timex (cheap) but keeps on a running is stupid mouth;<)

Just got the new Sports Illustrated in, Tua on the front cover, Bama wins another one.

Was Sports Illustrated around the last time Ole Miss won a title?

Actually were any of the posters on this board around the last time Ole Miss won a title? Maybe ranch was here saying Wally Butts was cheating and Vaught was clean?

I see an optometrist was shot in Stankyville. Must have had a realistinc "view" of the rathole.

Blindside asshole rages on! He wouldn't know shit if he fell in it, which of course he has.

Someone's mommy must have picked up his playmate from after school just now.

Someone's mommy must have picked up his playmate from after school just now.

Every non-OM poster that comes here tells you the same thing, do you really think everyone is out to get OM, or do you wonder if maybe you guys are just colossal homers?

Wonder what Dunbass blindsideasshole thinks if Freeze gets the Bama job? Prob find a way to discredit him. He's done enough to himself personally but to get an interview with Saban speaks well for his football prowess.

They've never won one. Which is one less than Ole Miss has. Sounds like two shitty programs, doesn't it?
So you are a Bama fan I take? Either way you live in a vintage mobile home with tires on the roof. Look on the bright side, your family reunion is coming up and you can hit on your cousin. Is that how you parents hooked up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT