ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Luke

HernandoRebel7

Two-Star Prospect
Sep 17, 2012
I've wondered how well a coach with playing experience could manage this group. Those instincts were inexistent in the HC the last 5 season's and cost OM a number of games. The team still has plenty of talent, size, and experience to work with. Hope Luke makes a statement with his ability to lead the team. Any thoughts on approach or formations you guys hope to see going forward?

I've wondered how well a coach with playing experience could manage this group. Those instincts were inexistent in the HC the last 5 season's and cost OM a number of games. The team still has plenty of talent, size, and experience to work with. Hope Luke makes a statement with his ability to lead the team. Any thoughts on approach or formations you guys hope to see going forward?
I hope he decides he doesn't need to show any formations and lets Longo run his offense the way he knows how. Luke needs to make decision to go for it or sometimes tell the offense or defense what he wants to see. He does not need to try to run the ins and outs of it. If he tries to run everything this will be a disaster.

Does he hire his replacement or does he try and cover it?

I would like to see coach Luke named head coach .... drop the interim....its his team. We rebels should support that decision.

Not so sure there C. he wouldn't be my first choice from the field but given the circumstances, ok. I wish Longo had been on board and we could see if he has merit. Obviously not the option.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT