ADVERTISEMENT

Corral...

Dec 16, 2015
Kid looks legit and great get but what are the “off the field concerns” people keep mentioning but give no clarification too?

Fake news. He's reported to love the family atmosphere so that doesn't sound like anything, but maybe he pinched a butt somewhere along the way.

Haha.....Patterson wants to transfer cause OM wasn't upfront with him and he's a quitter and has questionable character and morals.

Then a week later, you get a commitment from a kid that's decommitted twice and has had several better programs back off him and it's Fake News.

Pretty funny.

No one has backed off him.

USC did. Alabama did. Georgia did.

But here's all you need to know, as soon as Mullen took the Florida job, he immediately put the full-court press on Justin Fields. He didn't even contact Corral for almost a week.

I think everyone here will admit that Mullen knows how to identify QBs better than anyone at Ole Miss does.

No one says Mullins isn't a good coach, it's that he just a dick, the flip side of an asshole but compliments one another. You need to worry about your commits looking at that yankee coach and then setting up official visits at OM the Flagship University.

No one says Mullins isn't a good coach, it's that he just a dick, the flip side of an asshole but compliments one another. You need to worry about your commits looking at that yankee coach and then setting up official visits at OM the Flagship University.

I see you've already taken me off Ignore.

No one has backed off him.

Absolutely they have, he tried to commit to UGA 2 weeks before he committed to UF and was told no, USC didn't want him back either, obviously Mullen didn't want him. He is talented, but with the success OM has had at keeping their players misdeeds out of the limelight over they last few years he has made a very good choice for himself.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
You Dawgs are just plain stupid. Keep up your narrative that no one wanted him and you’ll continue to embarrass yourself. Sure the Hunchback and his offensive coach flew across country on
Monday prior to his scheduled official visit to tell him not to come since they didn’t want him. Yeah, that happens all the time.

Reactions: HightowerReb
Well yes, not only is he an ASSHOLE of the highest degree but DUMB as well! I tired to buy his DUMBASS off with a bet I couldn't win and he wasn't bright enough to take it. There is no mathematical way, barring an unnatural disaster, for us to pass them in the recruiting ratings given our limited scholarships to offer. I almost feel sorry for the pitiful DUMBASSHOLE, his dog probably ran off with his ex-wife.

You Dawgs are just plain stupid. Keep up your narrative that no one wanted him and you’ll continue to embarrass yourself. Sure the Hunchback and his offensive coach flew across country on
Monday prior to his scheduled official visit to tell him not to come since they didn’t want him. Yeah, that happens all the time.

Like I said, OM is the perfect spot for him, Kelly was trouble at every stop he made during his college career, even on trips to home while a student at OM he couldn't stay out of trouble, the crazy brothers from Georgia, one ends up in a hospital and the other jumps out a hotel window while Tunsil is in the same room with a gas mask on. But they were not in any trouble while at Oxford right? Like the ones who came before him, all of Corral's misdeeds will be covered up and no one will care because OM will be fighting Arkansas for 6th place in the west. Maybe he won't be jumping out any windows because I don't know if he could survive one. If he turns out to be any good, Harbaugh will come after him too.

Grumpy aren't you a UGA fan? I'd keep my mouth shut about cover ups and troubled players, that list is twice as long in Athens.

Absolutely they have, he tried to commit to UGA 2 weeks before he committed to UF and was told no, USC didn't want him back either, obviously Mullen didn't want him. He is talented, but with the success OM has had at keeping their players misdeeds out of the limelight over they last few years he has made a very good choice for himself.

Ole Miss has been on him since July. We've been a player since then. So he whipped Wayne Gretzky's son's butt. Heck, I like him better for it. Shows he has juevos grandes.

Ole Miss has been on him since July. We've been a player since then. So he whipped Wayne Gretzky's son's butt. Heck, I like him better for it. Shows he has juevos grandes.

Shows the rest of us he has a loose temper and makes bad decisions. Not traits you typically desire in your QB.

Shows the rest of us he has a loose temper and makes bad decisions. Not traits you typically desire in your QB.
Would you like to talk about traits you would not like in posters? You've got em covered. BTW the hounds took some hits but also picked ups some chips.

Would you like to talk about traits you would not like in posters? You've got em covered. BTW the hounds took some hits but also picked ups some chips.

Yawn. If this kid had signed with Miss State you'd be the first to point out all his issues.

Yawn. If this kid had signed with Miss State you'd be the first to point out all his issues.
You mean like we did after watching the video of Simmons beating a woman on the ground? Yeah tell us again how state doesn't take people with character issues.

You mean like we did after watching the video of Simmons beating a woman on the ground? Yeah tell us again how state doesn't take people with character issues.
Well . . . Mullet did make him sit out the South Alabama game. Oh wait, State lost that one.

What about simmons pecker head?
Did he beat a woman??? Tell us about the choir boys that go to state and the
one that just got arrested for being drunk.

So that's all that happened? You left a pretty significant part of the story out, and I think we both know why.

Like I said, he tired to commit to UGA and we told him no because Fields had told them he was coming and no one else knew, he went down to UF and committed at their Friday Night LIghts event, USC didn't want him around either, and if Mullen hadn't treated him like he had a disease he was all UF. And basically fell in OM's lap because he had few options this late in the process.

Like I said, he tired to commit to UGA and we told him no because Fields had told them he was coming and no one else knew, he went down to UF and committed at their Friday Night LIghts event, USC didn't want him around either, and if Mullen hadn't treated him like he had a disease he was all UF. And basically fell in OM's lap because he had few options this late in the process.
For the sake of argument let's say you are spot on, but the fact remains he ended up in our house and not in Starkistan. However, I wouldn't worry, I'm sure before it is all said and done he will be the mayor of Starkville just like Mayor Brown.

Blindsidepecker, you mean like this. . . ?
mississippi-state-helmet-359_rs1.jpg

Spruce Derden-USA TODAY Sports
Mississippi State freshman wide receiver Austin Williams was arrested early Sunday morning for public intoxication, according to local beat reporters.

Williams, a former three-star prospect from Ocean Springs, MS, did not record any stats during his first year with the Bulldogs this past season.
Filed Under: Mississippi St Sports

You getting on message boards at 4am on Christmas morning cussing out strangers? I think that speaks for itself.
At least he is an Ole Miss fan on an Ole Miss site. Why are you here? I assume you have ignored my advice to seek professional help. This extended period of childish behavior is disconcerting. I know Ole Miss lives rent free in your head, but you have to give up the hate before it destroys you.

At least he is an Ole Miss fan on an Ole Miss site. Why are you here? I assume you have ignored my advice to seek professional help. This extended period of childish behavior is disconcerting. I know Ole Miss lives rent free in your head, but you have to give up the hate before it destroys you.
Too late.

Pecker head. I know you love Ole Miss. every time I ask about simmons
you dodge the question. and what about that drunk? answer the question's
that was ask. Pecker head.

Last edited:
So that's all that happened? You left a pretty significant part of the story out, and I think we both know why.
So you are saying there are circumstances when it is justified to beat a woman as she is covering her head on the ground? I pray to God you don't have any children to teach right from wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT