ADVERTISEMENT

Death penalty now in play

BeattieFeathers

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Dec 21, 2001
those that raised our eyebrows over Ole Miss recruiting were right! At least three year post season ban and 50 total scholarships. You will sign 15 bums a year. Good luck in your walk in the wilderness cheaters!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
those that raised our eyebrows over Ole Miss recruiting were right! At least three year post season ban and 50 total scholarships. You will sign 15 bums a year. Good luck in your walk in the wilderness cheaters!

giphy.gif

Reactions: reb859
Do they all buy hookers for coaches and players?

Hell yes they do!! You can't be that naive! In addition to paying for mama's mortgage and other bills..... You have to know this! Some programs are obviously smarter about covering their trails, but they ALL cheat.

If you knew what mullen and assistants were doing you wouldn't be smack talking chit on an ole miss board.They all get away with cheating for a while, maybe several years, but will be caught at some point.

Reactions: BigTimDaddy
And by the way.....name a program out there that doesn't cheat!
The NCAA investigators were in Auburn for over a year and found nothing. They said AU was the cleanest program they'd ever seen.

AU football has not had any problems since Pat Dye was there over 25 years ago.

So to answer your question...... Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: wgaltney
Just to be clear, there is a difference between being CAUGHT cheating by the NCAA and being accused of cheating by fans without any proof of said cheating

Ole Miss will not get the death penalty. While the punishment will be severe ,and rightfully so, the death penalty is highly unlikely.

Reactions: LSUwiggz
The NCAA investigators were in Auburn for over a year and found nothing. They said AU was the cleanest program they'd ever seen.

My God, didn't Cam Newton play at Auburn! SEC, SEC!

And if any Mississippi fan thinks an established coach like Les Miles or Bob Stoops would even consider coming is completely delusional.

L. Treadwell from the inner city of Chicago leaves to play for Mississippi with a picture of two beautiful Ole Miss coeds kissing him and holding $100 bills (in another photo) but he just wanted to play in warm weather!

"If you aint cheating , you aint trying", this tells you everything you need to know about the SEC (including Alabama)!

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
My God, didn't Cam Newton play at Auburn! SEC, SEC!

And if any Mississippi fan thinks an established coach like Les Miles or Bob Stoops would even consider coming is completely delusional.

L. Treadwell from the inner city of Chicago leaves to play for Mississippi with a picture of two beautiful Ole Miss coeds kissing him and holding $100 bills (in another photo) but he just wanted to play in warm weather!

"If you aint cheating , you aint trying", this tells you everything you need to know about the SEC (including Alabama)!
Cam played at AU and won an SECC, Heisman and a Nation Championship. Then, since the cheaters at MSU had engaged in play-for-pay talks with Cam's dad - unbeknownst to Cam - the NCAA investigated AU. After a year of investigations, they said AU was as clean as any program they'd ever investigated. So don't tell me you have to cheat like bama to win championships. Auburn proved otherwise.
IMG_3764.jpg

Cam played at AU and won an SECC, Heisman and a Nation Championship. Then, since the cheaters at MSU had engaged in play-for-pay talks with Cam's dad - unbeknownst to Cam - the NCAA investigated AU. After a year of investigations, they said AU was as clean as any program they'd ever investigated. So don't tell me you have to cheat like bama to win championships. Auburn proved otherwise.
IMG_3764.jpg

And Hilary was not charged with mishandling classified information despite evidence to the contrary. I bet you think that she too was clean as a whistle

Um, the NCAA said they found insufficient evidence. They never said Auburn was "the cleanest program they'd ever seen"

Lol

And Hilary was not charged with mishandling classified information despite evidence to the contrary. I bet you think that she too was clean as a whistle
She still may be charged. All those cards ain't been dealt yet.

Either way, that's a dumb comparison. Auburn WAS investigated and found to be innocent. Hillary hasn't been "truly " investigated yet.

Last edited:
Do they all buy hookers for coaches and players?
At this point that's just an accusation. Current facts are he called to buy a hooker from a phone. Doesn't mean he bought them with school funds. I'm hearing him being promiscuous has been a long running thing.

If you knew what mullen and assistants were doing you wouldn't be smack talking chit on an ole miss board.They all get away with cheating for a while, maybe several years, but will be caught at some point.

Just guessing but based on his handle I'd suspect that the OP neither knows nor cares about what goes on at MSU.

IMG_3764.jpg

Oh please dude, Cam's daddy's church was condemned and set to be destroyed until 300K worth of renovations saved it. He had no way of funding it, and the NCAA did say that even though his dad was peddling him to schools, Cam had no knowledge of it, and thus cleared. He was the NCAA's golden child that year or he would have been declared ineligible. If you really believe Cam had no knowledge of his dad auctioning him off I have some Nebraska beachfront property you might be interested in.

Oh please dude, Cam's daddy's church was condemned and set to be destroyed until 300K worth of renovations saved it. He had no way of funding it, and the NCAA did say that even though his dad was peddling him to schools, Cam had no knowledge of it, and thus cleared. He was the NCAA's golden child that year or he would have been declared ineligible. If you really believe Cam had no knowledge of his dad auctioning him off I have some Nebraska beachfront property you might be interested in.

Auburn is the most penalized SEC program in NCAA history, and their fans honestly believe they have never cheated once.

Then they go out and roll their own yard after a win. Dumbest fans on the planet.

Reactions: horn65

This might be the funniest thing I've ever heard since since we know for a fact that Auburn outbid MSU for Scam Newton!

Cam's daddy was pimping him so HE could get money. Of course he didn't tell Cam. He wanted it all for himself.

You're just butt hurt because he told Mullen to FO. Poor MSU. Can't even cheat and get a good player. Hahahaha........

Cam's daddy was pimping him so HE could get money. Of course he didn't tell Cam. He wanted it all for himself.

You're just butt hurt because he told Mullen to FO. Poor MSU. Can't even cheat and get a good player. Hahahaha........

Why would I care if Cam told Mullen to FO, I don't care if MSU gets investigated, but one thing that has come out of this, the administration at MSU is about 10 times smarter than the administration at OM because they aren't under investigation. Of course they were just trying to buy 1 player, not an entire team. Sadly, OM can't even buy their way to an SEC championship, after this mess it will be another 50 years before they smell one,

Why would I care if Cam told Mullen to FO, I don't care if MSU gets investigated, but one thing that has come out of this, the administration at MSU is about 10 times smarter than the administration at OM because they aren't under investigation. Of course they were just trying to buy 1 player, not an entire team. Sadly, OM can't even buy their way to an SEC championship, after this mess it will be another 50 years before they smell one,
When will MSU win one?

When will MSU win one?

I don't know and don't care when MSU wins one, they may never win one, but I would think it is safe to say it will be before OM wins one. Maybe the state of Mississippi could annex Auburn and then you could have the 3 dirtiest programs in the SEC instate, at least that would be something you could claim.

I don't know and don't care when MSU wins one, they may never win one, but I would think it is safe to say it will be before OM wins one. Maybe the state of Mississippi could annex Auburn and then you could have the 3 dirtiest programs in the SEC instate, at least that would be something you could claim.
Well, ole miss is dirty but we admit it, your school is dirty too but you are too much of a homer to admit it. so, there it is.

Reactions: horn65
Well, ole miss is dirty but we admit it, your school is dirty too but you are too much of a homer to admit it. so, there it is.
Lol

Admitting it only started AFTER incontrovertible evidence was made public over and over again... I seem to recall more than a year of OM fans denying it and mocking anyone who spread such 'lies'...

We'll worry about MSU or LSU when they get their letter from the NCAA, for the moment lets try to focus more on what IS.

OM admitted being dirty? OM didn't admit anything, the NCAA came to Oxford because OM was cheating and telling the world you can't do anything about it. They are still claiming there is a tape of some kid at State taking cash from multiple schools. Well now it seems that tape might not exist, been erased, lol. Now who in this mess at OM would tape over evidence that might save them 10 scholarships? Would it be the same person that thought slandering Nutt was a good idea? OM couldn't possibly have handled this any worse than it has, cooperating with investigation isn't trying to place blame on a former coach, cooperating with investigation isn't hiding phone records, or still paying utility bills while the NCAA is still in town, or allowing loaner cars to be kept for months. But blaming Nutt has to be one of the dumbest moves ever, when this is all over it might be Nutt University at Oxford, or at the very least Nutt Stadium.

I
Lol

Admitting it only started AFTER incontrovertible evidence was made public over and over again... I seem to recall more than a year of OM fans denying it and mocking anyone who spread such 'lies'...

We'll worry about MSU or LSU when they get their letter from the NCAA, for the moment lets try to focus more on what IS.
always known that ole miss is dirty in the world of recruiting and so is lsu, msu, ala, auburn, florida, vandy and the rest, every single program in dirty to the core. If you don't know that then you know nothing about college football recruiting.

I

always known that ole miss is dirty in the world of recruiting and so is lsu, msu, ala, auburn, florida, vandy and the rest, every single program in dirty to the core. If you don't know that then you know nothing about college football recruiting.

But no one else is dumb enough to flaunt it to the world and dare anyone to do something about it. Did you ever really think all those kids from other areas would want to attend school in Mississippi without some extra incentive? OM fans keep throwing out the number as 39k, why because the people who have lied to you from the very beginning of this give you that number? One player was given 85K to sign, plus moving his mother into a nicer place and paying their bills for roughly 2 and a half years. 39k is a drop in the bucket. But even with all the money spent, OM has nothing to show for it and it will be years before they get out of the cellar of the SEC, unless they leave and join the MAC, then you will get out of it sooner. All those other programs you accuse of cheating have won something, at least a division championship or something. Is anyone alive who knows where the key to the OM trophy case is located, or even the lock?

I

Then you were the only one in Oxford. For months all we heard was deny, deny, deny... then when OM suddenly started self-imposing it became 'everybody does it, why are they picking on us? Its a conspiracy!'

I

Haha this is how a homer handles it 'yeah maybe we cheated, but so does everyone else!!' You sound like Auburn fans now haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT