ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

Paying like 4 of them now and all 4 have been awful. And let's NOT give them a contract where they get paid for 5 years if they get fired after 1. They need to stop being paid the day they are fired like EVERYONE ELSE on the planet. There are good DCs out there who would LOVE to have this job.
You have have much better talented depth than what we have. There is just not much to work with right now.

Durkin has been good everywhere he’s been . I think the problem here is talent and we waited to long to hire Kiffin. We kept Luke probably 3 years to long.

It’s not all about talent......but it’s mostly about talent

Some people just can’t accept that the players just aren’t very good....

Repeat after me please.......the players aren’t very good

you will be surprised at how much smarter the coaches are with better players...

Reactions: rebelgal
Paying like 4 of them now and all 4 have been awful. And let's NOT give them a contract where they get paid for 5 years if they get fired after 1. They need to stop being paid the day they are fired like EVERYONE ELSE on the planet. There are good DCs out there who would LOVE to have this job.

As i said before it’s a lack of the Jimmy’s and Joe’s man. As our recruiting improved you will see a remarkable improvement in our coaching.

Reactions: pgbolen
Totally disagree with the lack of talent argument. Our issue right now is just really bad coaching. We lose contain repeatedly. Anytime a back bounces it wide he gets the corner - 90 percent. The offense can put 8 guys in front of the QB and RB and we might have 5 or 6 in the box. Our guys don't try to shed blocks - it's like they try to get blocked. If we hired a real DC then you'd see a huge improvement immediately. It's not talent, it's coaching. I'm not saying we are loaded with talent - but we have plenty to at least be in the middle of the pack on defense instead of close to dead last.
Clueless. Not an attack but still a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT