ADVERTISEMENT

Don't think we need TX OU

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Recruiting against Tx AM is enough competition for Ark OM Bullies and LSU. Also we don't need 2 more teams to play annually that are always in bowls so there's be a chance we would already have played them. Vandy would go from 7th to 8th every year too. The sec doesn't need the money either. I like it better when we play folks every year and develop a rivalry of sorts rather than every 4-6 years which is what it would do,

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelYeller21
I suppose if we are to ditch the POS NCAA then perhaps this is a good move. They get enough $$ together and in a concerted effort, it can be done. I would favor that happening.

Recruiting against Tx AM is enough competition for Ark OM Bullies and LSU. Also we don't need 2 more teams to play annually that are always in bowls so there's be a chance we would already have played them. Vandy would go from 7th to 8th every year too. The sec doesn't need the money either. I like it better when we play folks every year and develop a rivalry of sorts rather than every 4-6 years which is what it would do,
If we go to a 4 team pod with 9 games a year we would play every team in sec every 2 years and visit every school every 4 years.

Reactions: zreb
I agree, but my poo smells like vomit and my vomit smells like poo? I got my dad pregnant

ADVERTISEMENT