ADVERTISEMENT

Don't you know . .

Memphis Rebel

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 5, 2006
Mullet is really bummed out today with the news coming out of Michigan about Harbaugh. I am sure he was dreaming he would be their next coach. Now he is stuck in the armpit that is Starkville. Chances are he will retire there or be fired when his teams start going backward. Personally I hope he stays a long time so Ole Miss can give him many more sleepless nights.

Recruiting wise I told my sister who lives in Jackson, MS to not worry about Ole Miss' recruiting when the season started and we were ranked in the 50's and Cow College was ranked in the top ten. I told her then when the final rankings were in the Rebels would finish higher when the final rankings were in. Here we are near the end of 2014 and Ole Miss is just behind the puppies. AND, we are in on some top recruits that will push us past them. Just wait, it will happen and Freeze and company will have another stellar recruiting year. And get this, the 2016 recruiting commitments are already ranked in the top ten. It's a great time to be a Rebel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT