ADVERTISEMENT

Fans here seem put out

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
that Kiffin doesn't cling to the press with moon eyes like Luke did, begging for everyone to like him. He's a total different guy. He might tweet but press conferences aren't his gig like Luke. Luke was the most unconvincing least confidence building coach I recall. Worse than Otis, who I know might be returning in some capacity for the Mannings sake and ours if it helps bring Arch. Anyway, Kiffin is his own man like or leave it but don't expect hourly updates. He's busy.

How can you possibly think Kiffin can operate effectively without all the advice and input from the Rebel Grove? Once all the current challenges are behind him I'm sure he'll be issuing a statement thanking our board experts for their valuable contribution.

We are not on his payroll so he will have to wing it. Good luck to him of course.

and by the way doing a great job. Jus because he doesnt want the mike on 24/7, he's doing very well. He won't bat 1000 but he won't miss many he should have gotten. People need to back off and look at who we are losing and who we are gaining. Portfolio is adding value. He's proved he can do it so take a nap! Come back screaming after a failure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT