ADVERTISEMENT

Freeze Resignation

HernandoRebel7

Two-Star Prospect
Sep 17, 2012
Our resident State blowhard is running around the office bragging Freeze is set to resign. Something about his high school coaching career, hookers, cocaine, and Rosebowl bringing him down. I swear this guy may shoot up the office if OM doesn't get the death penalty and Freeze fired.

Reactions: Hollyreb
Our resident State blowhard is running around the office bragging Freeze is set to resign. Something about his high school coaching career, hookers, cocaine, and Rosebowl bringing him down. I swear this guy may shoot up the office if OM doesn't get the death penalty and Freeze fired.
Now is a good time to pick up a easy $100. Bet him Freeze won't resign.

Reactions: theoperator4
houston-nutt-lol-laugh-o_medium.gif

Probably a good time for the NCAA to step in and allow Ole Miss to get their priorities straight by giving them a timeout. Bad enough that you've been players recently but this takes the cake. A complete disgrace and everything that is wrong with college football.

Things have finally started catching up with Freeze. Anyone outside the OM fanbase could see what he was from the beginning. His short time here he has embarrassed the school, gotten the football program involved in a multiple year investigation, told lie after lie and not the latest with the OM phone, The only positive from this is him resigning may help with the NCAA, but his actions have really hurt the university.

Well I don't have to worry about this guy going postal during my workday. Pretty crazy that after several years of the NCAA campaign the guys own personal life ends his career.

Things have finally started catching up with Freeze. Anyone outside the OM fanbase could see what he was from the beginning. His short time here he has embarrassed the school, gotten the football program involved in a multiple year investigation, told lie after lie and not the latest with the OM phone, The only positive from this is him resigning may help with the NCAA, but his actions have really hurt the university.
It better not help with the NCAA... the Chancellor and Ole Miss admini are doubling down and have stated that this firing has NOTHING to do with the investigation and they stand by his record on compliance.

The thing I can't believe isn't getting more traction is the fact that the Ole Miss admin was apparently colluding with the local media to misreport and misrepresent the circumstances surrounding the investigation to the fans.

As a side note, its gotten awfully quiet around here all of a sudden...

Reactions: MiddleTennDawg
Well I don't have to worry about this guy going postal during my workday. Pretty crazy that after several years of the NCAA campaign the guys own personal life ends his career.
Not sure "personal life" properly characterizes the use of a state owned phone to hire a prostitute. If there was a "stupidity" clause in his contract, they could use it to fire him as well.

This didn't age well, did it?

To be fair, I haven't heard a single thing about cocaine...

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT