ADVERTISEMENT

Freeze to OC

10 Htownrebs

Rotation Player
Nov 1, 2009
I say we bring Freeze back as OC for one year and then.... send Luke back to the line.

I'm not mad at Freeze with a couple hoe's on speed dial...

That train has left the station. I don't sit in judgement of him either. I'm up for letting Longo's system develop if it will.

Agree! Maybe that Patterson going down upset things but yeah it would seem we can handle more. Some D would have made us look a little better but Bama and Aub were inexcusable performances.

Can you imagine Freeze To Bama as OC? He'd certainly be a huge upgrade compared to Daboll.

I'm guessing it'll be someone like McElwain but you never know.

You’ve got to be kidding. Daboll had s tremendous resume. College coaching and 17 years in the NFL. Freeze not so much. No red zone scoring, no short yardage unless yo convert a 5 star DL. Overall a Lambith rinky dink offense.

What about Werner ? Isn't he over there in some offensive capacity? Bama doesn't need a recruiter.

You’ve got to be kidding. Daboll had s tremendous resume. College coaching and 17 years in the NFL. Freeze not so much. No red zone scoring, no short yardage unless yo convert a 5 star DL. Overall a Lambith rinky dink offense.

His resume looked great on paper but he was crap when it came to play calling. His game plans weren't much better. I'm glad to be moving forward and I suspect that Daboll is too.

Tuscaloosa News confirmed that Freeze was in Tuscaloosa yesterday afternoon and met with Saban at the football complex.

Poor Ole Miss....

So you want to bring back the coach that you fired a few months ago due to inappropriate behavior?

I suspect Hugh's lawyers would love that.

I love how to take a shot at me about my statement and then your next statement is "
Tuscaloosa News confirmed that Freeze was in Tuscaloosa yesterday afternoon and met with Saban at the football complex.

Poor Ole Miss...." Like we it's a great thing HF is interviewing with Bama. [roll][roll]

You're a clown.

Stay off this site dude you are not welcome and you’re an insult to Ole Miss fans..Stay away
It is a moron, however, it can't get over the awesomeness that is Ole Miss. It will only leave when it dies. It is cow college's poster it for Redneck Greatness. It proves it's dumber than a box of rocks everyday.

Six is more than Freeze had. Freeze once ran the same play 11 straight plays.

Might have been six more than Freeze but all I know is we went back to back against arguably the best football dynasty that has ever been seen, we were one play away and should have represented the SEC west in Atlanta with a chance to play for a national title, we got back to the Sugar Bowl for the first time since Johnny Vault took us there 47 years ago.... So that must have been one hell of a play they were running...

I'll sit and wait to see how good Longo does but if I were you I wouldn't start crowing over a 500% winning record with many talented guys there that he had nothing to do with bringing them in. I suspect once Luke and Longo get their players in the system we will be back to the Liberty Bowl every other year at best... But hey, you Oxford people will be happy with the short ride to Memphis.

Poor Ole Miss....
Douche Bag, you never answered my question about your obsession with Ole Miss. Do you think you can muster up the guts to admit it to yourself? It would be the first step to healing your psychological disorder.

Might have been six more than Freeze but all I know is we went back to back against arguably the best football dynasty that has ever been seen, we were one play away and should have represented the SEC west in Atlanta with a chance to play for a national title, we got back to the Sugar Bowl for the first time since Johnny Vault took us there 47 years ago.... So that must have been one hell of a play they were running...

I'll sit and wait to see how good Longo does but if I were you I wouldn't start crowing over a 500% winning record with many talented guys there that he had nothing to do with bringing them in. I suspect once Luke and Longo get their players in the system we will be back to the Liberty Bowl every other year at best... But hey, you Oxford people will be happy with the short ride to Memphis.
Probation always hits hardest a couple of years into it. Though the extreme duration of this anal probe may have the worst behind us. I think we need to give Luke a little slack in the next year or two. The measure will be if it is apparent that he is learning and if there's upward progression more than a simple win count.

Probation always hits hardest a couple of years into it. Though the extreme duration of this anal probe may have the worst behind us. I think we need to give Luke a little slack in the next year or two. The measure will be if it is apparent that he is learning and if there's upward progression more than a simple win count.

We are giving Luke plenty of slack. 12.6 million dollars worth of slack.. And will get nothing.

So let me understand, we are looking for upward progression and not win count over the next 4 year??

Sounds about right from the koolaider's... As long as I get "MY SPOT" in the grove IDGAF what happens in the stadium.

Reactions: Catfishboy
We are giving Luke plenty of slack. 12.6 million dollars worth of slack.. And will get nothing.

So let me understand, we are looking for upward progression and not win count over the next 4 year??

Sounds about right from the koolaider's... As long as I get "MY SPOT" in the grove IDGAF what happens in the stadium.
Circumstances need to be considered, not just win count. If he is improving as a recruiter and game planner and in his game day decisions, but the number of games he wins does not increase for a couple of years I have to look at how the schedule played out. Will we lose to Bama by 6 or 66 next year. Do we have a solid recruiting effort. Eventually he has to win a certain amount of those games against top tier competition. I just don't know how many of those wins we can realistically expect from him next year.
Personally, I am far from a koolaide drinker. I haven't made my mind up about Luke. Though I tend to think this was far from the home run hire we were hoping for, I will adopt a wait and see approach. Luke is the HC no matter what you or I say or think. At this point negativity serves no good purpose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT