ADVERTISEMENT

From #60 to #35 in ranking

When all the signings are complete, Ole Miss will have a higher ranked class. You can just see that coming.

When all the signings are complete, Ole Miss will have a higher ranked class. You can just see that coming.
The important thing is we will have a BETTER class, but then, the bullies have NO CLASS.

Well Miss State is about 350 points ahead of you and they have about the same number of scholarships left as Ole Miss does.

But you're right, we can clearly see what's coming.

Well Miss State is about 350 points ahead of you and they have about the same number of scholarships left as Ole Miss does.

But you're right, we can clearly see what's coming.
Obviously you have no idea how the point system works. They only count your best 20 signees. Since State already has over 20 and OM only 16, we will add around 400 more points before we hit 20 signees passing State. Unless State signs another couple of 4 stars, OM will pass them.

Obviously you have no idea how the point system works.

Of course I do, I'm the one that explained it to you, remember?

What you're forgetting is that Miss State isn't done, they will probably add another 5 or so, which will extend their lead over Ole Miss by another 100-150 points.

So Ole Miss needs to get 450-500 points from their last 5 commits. Which would be an average of 5.7 3-stars the rest of the way.

Of Ole Miss' current 16 commits, less than half are 5.7 or better.

Good luck.

Of course I do, I'm the one that explained it to you, remember?

What you're forgetting is that Miss State isn't done, they will probably add another 5 or so, which will extend their lead over Ole Miss by another 100-150 points.

So Ole Miss needs to get 450-500 points from their last 5 commits. Which would be an average of 5.7 3-stars the rest of the way.

Of Ole Miss' current 16 commits, less than half are 5.7 or better.

Good luck.
Well. . . . Of State's 21 commits only 7 are 5.7 or better. Good luck.

Are you guys fighting over if MSU or OM will finish 2nd to last in the SECW in recruiting this year? Excellence!

Ole Miss has a 76-point lead over MSU, but only 3 slots left. Miss State has about 8 left.

Just the facts.
You obviously didn't or can't read what I suggested. Actually is a podcast so all you have to do is LISTEN!

Last edited:
Ole Miss 31
butt sniffer's 28
that will never change pecker head
just the facts

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT