ADVERTISEMENT

Great choke job, Gus

HightowerReb

Special Teams Stud
Aug 10, 2005
. . . Now the Mullet will have an even more inflated ego (as impossible as that seems).

Mullet should have had the job when Urban went whacko! Don't worry about Mullet at FL. He WILL bring them back.

Mullet should have had the job when Urban went whacko! Don't worry about Mullet at FL. He WILL bring them back.
So, will he try to get UGA on probation in order to do it? I’m sure there is a player on his team that both Georgia and Florida recruited that he can “help get their story right”.

So, will he try to get UGA on probation in order to do it? I’m sure there is a player on his team that both Georgia and Florida recruited that he can “help get their story right”.
prob-ab-ly!

The family tree in Tennessee could be mistaken for a pole. Little too appalachian for my taste. Not so bright up there.

could be a vandy W this year.
I wouldn’t waste my time watching that game. We are certainly not very good, but those two teams are as bad as it gets. I would think that the HC that loses that game will be shown the door.

The family tree in Tennessee could be mistaken for a pole. Little too appalachian for my taste. Not so bright up there.

You mean like all the mental giants in Oxford. You know the ones who brought you probation, empty seats, reduced donations, and slashed budgets.

Ole miss is in in no position to question the intelligence of any of the leaders at other schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT