ADVERTISEMENT

I kinda fig Ruggs

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
was automatic Bama with his brother. Is he just coming for all the free Rebel Rags or do we have a shot?;<) Only those who would know something need reply.

I expect ruggs IS bama all the way, don't think we have a shot with him.

I'm sure you're prob right there. We can be the Avis in his case. He looks pretty darn good.

was automatic Bama with his brother. Is he just coming for all the free Rebel Rags or do we have a shot?;<) Only those who would know something need reply.
Ruggs committed to the Rebels tonight! Great pickup!

Agree! Bama wasnt going offer so he could play with his brother. who btw recommended us. He didn't have a lot of quality offers but he looks to be a player and he seems to have the right attitude. Now, show me an OL guy who wants to play early. The door is wide open!

Agree! Bama wasnt going offer so he could play with his brother. who btw recommended us. He didn't have a lot of quality offers but he looks to be a player and he seems to have the right attitude. Now, show me an OL guy who wants to play early. The door is wide open!
I count twelve offers, including Bama, Texas A&M, Louisville, Maryland, West Va., Illinois, USM, etc. Don’t know exactly what is meant by “offer”, but there seems to be widespread interest in the young man. Glad he is interested in us!

OH YES! I think there must be a couple kinds of offers., commitable being #1. TAM was late and maybe just a Bradley Dale revenge towards us but regardless, the kid looks the part. Who knows maybe he gets his brother to tsf????????;<)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT