ADVERTISEMENT

I thought

olemiss11

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
after the football game, you shook hands and high five the other team, win, lose or draw.
Look what good sportsmanship has come to after the Tulsa / State game. I didn't play college but
I did high school and I can promise you that would have never happen. To this day and I am 70
my coach would still have me running around the field and up and down the stands and not play at all.
And in all fairness, not just State, but in all sports and other schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebel82-1
well there is covid so its discouraged and no they don't line up like little kids and say good game. they are closer to professional athletes than whatever you were. it has nothing do with the state game either, i don't think i ever remember college football teams doing the good game line.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelYeller21
well there is covid so its discouraged and no they don't line up like little kids and say good game. they are closer to professional athletes than whatever you were. it has nothing do with the state game either, i don't think i ever remember college football teams doing the good game line.
Yes they did use to shake hands in college, all players did. little kids, college, professional should. And no they didn't line up and neither did we in high school. The world has changed for the worst. And covid has nothing to do with it. And what the hell do you mean whatever you were. I told you whatever I was. I just wondering what the hell you whatever you were.

Last edited:
Yep that darn covid is wiping out college football players like the black plague. Can’t believe they’re still playing games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT