ADVERTISEMENT

I was hopeful on

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Cam McDonald but is see scout has removed him from visit list but Rivals has not. More importantly about 10 writes crystal ball him for Fla St today. I thought this was dead time, so how does all this moment occur when coaches (honest ones) can't talk to these kids? Oh well a strong OL is paramount or a great QB is no much value. At least Battle has a visit sched which was long time coming and for reasons I possibly understand.

No, it’s been verified that only M$U is currently cheating.

Other coaches are cheating to keep Ole Miss from getting good players. Yes, that must be it. [roll][roll][roll]
I tried to bet your dumbs that we would beat you in the final standings but your chickenshit mouth is full of just that!

You dumbass. You should beat us and it shouldn’t even be close. OM has been behind the eight ball for years yet M$U will be lucky to beat us and somehow you think doing that in 2018 is something to brag about. You’d better beat us while we’re down as it’s your last hurrah. Your overhyped “ super “ program lost to our struggling 6-6 team this year. Get use to it as it’ll be ongoing.

Reactions: fbelliott
You dumbass. You should beat us and it shouldn’t even be close. OM has been behind the eight ball for years yet M$U will be lucky to beat us and somehow you think doing that in 2018 is something to brag about. You’d better beat us while we’re down as it’s your last hurrah. Your overhyped “ super “ program lost to our struggling 6-6 team this year. Get use to it as it’ll be ongoing.

Ole Miss put itself behind the 8 ball by cheating and getting busted for it.

Minor infraction but targeted by assholes. You should be familiar. The ncaa will get theirs one day and sooner rather than later Im betting.

Ole Miss put itself behind the 8 ball by cheating and getting busted for it.
You paid a player not to visit OM and your star witness against us admitted being paid to sign with Mississippi State. Don't buy for a moment that line the bag man had a pre recruiting relationship with Lying Leo. Nobody gives a quarter of their annual salary unless they are related or closer than the relationship cited. This is the recruitment version of money laundering.

You paid a player not to visit OM and your star witness against us admitted being paid to sign with Mississippi State. Don't buy for a moment that line the bag man had a pre recruiting relationship with Lying Leo.

LMAO! You say he admitted that Miss State paid him, then you call him a liar.

Let me guess....you think he was lying when he said Ole Miss paid him, and telling the truth when he said Miss State paid him?

LOL Try this one on for size: Maybe the rest of the SEC got sick of watching Ole Miss cheating and kept notifying the NCAA till finally they had to come to Oxford and investigate?

The rest is history.

LMAO! You say he admitted that Miss State paid him, then you call him a liar.

Let me guess....you think he was lying when he said Ole Miss paid him, and telling the truth when he said Miss State paid him?

LOL Try this one on for size: Maybe the rest of the SEC got sick of watching Ole Miss cheating and kept notifying the NCAA till finally they had to come to Oxford and investigate?

The rest is history.
You don't have a clue, idiot!

Let me see. We have Chris Jones, Jeffrey Simmons, Leo Lewis, and Willie Gay just to name a few that everyone knows where paid by M$U yet you’re calling us cheaters? Know one buys your constant BS.

a couple of 'em seem more than infatuated here. I don't care if youre not an OM fan but add quality content or stfu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT