ADVERTISEMENT

I went to the

olemiss11

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
Kentucky board to read some and someone said they had lost to a team that was a bottom feeder. I replied we were 1 and 1.
and they were 0 and 2. That they were the bottom feeders. I got ban. If I can get ban on their board why
can't some of the butt heads that come on this board get ban?

Kentucky board to read some and someone said they had lost to a team that was a bottom feeder. I replied we were 1 and 1.
and they were 0 and 2. That they were the bottom feeders. I got ban. If I can get ban on their board why
can't some of the butt heads that come on this board get ban?

Because Neal isn’t a tyrant.

Reactions: RebelYeller21
I understand not being a tyrant, but some of crap that comes on here needs to be ban.

Moved to the square board, sure. Banned no.

ETA: How did I get to the hotty toddy board? I didn’t think anyone actually posted here.

Last edited:
Not one swinging dick here has mod powers... So we just have to sit here and take it.

That's why this board has gone to shit..

I don't call it freedom of speech on this board. Go to a board where it pertains to what you what to
say. This is suppose to be a Ole Miss Football board "PEROID". You can natives things here as long
as your not a DICK.

I don't call it freedom of speech on this board. Go to a board where it pertains to what you what to
say. This is suppose to be a Ole Miss Football board "PEROID". You can natives things here as long
as your not a DICK.
Does it hurt your feelings that people aren’t censored on here?

Reactions: BroWallace
This is easy.....this is an sec/college football board......

I am all for freedom of speech in the proper venue......if someone wants to talk politics.....take it to a political board and say whatever you want....

the lack of moderation on this board hurts their business........many just stay away....fewer clicks, less ad revenue.....

tough to understand their business model.....

• Haha

I am all for freedom of speech in the proper venue......if someone wants to talk politics.....take it to a political board and say whatever you want....

the lack of moderation on this board hurts their business........many just stay away....fewer clicks, less ad revenue.....

You have a misunderstanding of their business model. This site is subscription not click based.

You have a misunderstanding of their business model. This site is subscription not click based.
I click on this board......and I don’t subscribe to anything....

perhaps they think this free board has so little traffic it is not worth moderating....

although if it was moderated maybe there would be more traffic....

chicken or egg

I click on this board......and I don’t subscribe to anything....

perhaps they think this free board has so little traffic it is not worth moderating....

although if it was moderated maybe there would be more traffic....

chicken or egg

So just to clarify, you contribute nothing yet you’re complaining about the moderation?

Again, their revenue has nothing to do with clicks.

Censorship hurts their business model. DBAP

Does it hurt your feelings that people aren’t censored on here?
Since this isn't being censored:
It just kills me went people try and belittle you when you don't agree with them. Did I hurt your feeling?
Its going to take more than you to hurt my feelings. Hope I didn't piss you off by saying what I think.
Well I don't care if I did.

• Haha
Since this isn't being censored:
It just kills me went people try and belittle you when you don't agree with them. Did I hurt your feeling?
Its going to take more than you to hurt my feelings. Hope I didn't piss you off by saying what I think.
Well I don't care if I did.
The irony here is that, by your own standards, you would be banned since you are talking about neither Ole Miss nor SEC Football

The irony here is that, by your own standards, you would be banned since you are talking about neither Ole Miss nor SEC Football
I just had free speech. Which way do you want it? Didn't you see I said since this isn't being censored.
Hell I can call you Old Yellow......... Free Speech.

Sorry Free Speech Football Talk......................

HELL YES DAMM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Rebs................................
Win Lose or Draw, They are playing their hearts out, and great coaching.......................

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT